white hair problem

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
how to troubleshoot over white hair problem?

dye hair or pluck hair or just leave it as it is?

doratch

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Either dye it or just leave it.
Don't pluck your white hairs coz you are going to to regret it when your hair is going to drop more when you start to grow older.

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I inherited white hair problem and used to pluck them almost every week. Now got tired of it so just dye and touch up every month as my hair grow quite fast.

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My ex boss told me he drinks he shou wu everyday. That time he was in his 50s and really no white hair (I don't know if he lied and used those 1 day hair dye products or not)

daveteo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
White hair make ppl rook older. A lot of man and woman only 50+ already rook so old because of white hair.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
World’s First Black Reverse™ Formulation to treat grey hair from the roots! A revolutionary biomimetic peptide specially formulated for Asian hair, it helps to reverse grey hair by stimulating melanin production from the hair roots.
Optimises scalp for best grey hair reversal results! Helps create an optimal hair and scalp environment to ensure the maximum penetration of the BLACK+ Treatment Essences to maximise the reverse hair greying process. Apple Stem Cells penetrates the hair stem cells directly to stimulate dormant hair follicle cells and extend the healthy life span of hair follicles by 30%. Bamboo Apical Cells strengthens hair keratin to promote thicker, stronger and healthier hair.
Hair Follicle Protection® with Defenscalp™. Hair Follicle Protection® effectively removes clogged pores while Defenscalp™ helps eliminate scalp irritation by decreasing sebum production and prevents inflammation by suppressing the production of Malassezia fungus. It also contains the ingredient hematin (growthphyllin) which helps to eliminate scalp oxidation to achieve the optimal scalp environment.
Helps to restore damaged dyed hair, giving back its natural shine. It also helps protect hair from UV rays and boosts tyrosinase activity to promote healthy hair growth and prevent greying hair.

lineup-cspw.png

Anyone brought it? Cant find it in SG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.