Krisflyer miles redemption

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I wanna redeem a round trip biz sin-icn(kr) for next april. But it seems the total miles needed is 94k/pax.

Is this the standard/normal rate for such route?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I wanna redeem a round trip biz sin-icn(kr) for next april. But it seems the total miles needed is 94k/pax.

Is this the standard/normal rate for such route?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Redemption / award miles don't fluctuate. They are consistent.

Check the KF award chart for the answer to your question.

Last edited:

addats

Reaction score
I need to redeem for 2 adult and 2 children ticket for a return flight to USA. When I choose 2A + 2C, it show waitlist. but if i chosoe 1A + 1C than no waitlist.

In this case can i redeem with 2 different account for 1A + 1C? Does it work this way?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The allocation could be just 1A and 1C. Nobody knows after redeeming the first pair, whether the second pair will still be available.

I need to redeem for 2 adult and 2 children ticket for a return flight to USA. When I choose 2A + 2C, it show waitlist. but if i chosoe 1A + 1C than no waitlist.

In this case can i redeem with 2 different account for 1A + 1C? Does it work this way?

addats

Reaction score
dont know what kind of stupid promotion that is going on now. Premium Eco is cheaper than Eco...:s22::s22:

ali mama

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry some newbie question. If i am travelling with my children and my child is not a krisflyer member, can i claim her miles under my krisflyer card? My children is 3 years old.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Sorry some newbie question. If i am travelling with my children and my child is not a krisflyer member, can i claim her miles under my krisflyer card? My children is 3 years old.

She can accumulate her own krisflyer miles by becoming a member from 2 years old.

SKenny

Banned
Reaction score

You need to include your child as one of the your nominee first. Then you can redeem travel for him.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score

You can only claim your own KF miles. If you input your KF number on her ticket or boarding pass, it will be rejected as name is mismatch.

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe a bit off topic but here goes

After I updated the SIA iOS app recently to 22.6.0, i can’t seem to add the Krisflyer digital membership card to Apple Wallet

Browsed through the app several times but can’t find any option to add to Apple Wallet

Anyone having the same issue or am I missing something?

Thanks!

oceanb70

Reaction score
Hi all,

The more I read about miles redemption, the more I get confused. I have been saving up miles for years using citibank premiermiles card. I have about 186k inside that card now. My plan is to use miles to offset my airticket fees to LA, USA round trip, premium economy for myself, my wife and my son. Quite often I see good deal from SIA which get me wondering my plan to save up miles instead of cashback credit card worth it.

So to cut the whole story short, I would like to plan for my US trip next year around Sept. I check the ticket is about 1.3k per person for premium economy. I wonder how I can best use my miles for my scenario? Note that my work doesn't allow me to get spontaneous leaves, so SIA escape spontaneous is quite out of question.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Ur miles only good enough for 1 adult PE LAX round trip. So u can buy the other 2 tickets w cash.

Hi all,

The more I read about miles redemption, the more I get confused. I have been saving up miles for years using citibank premiermiles card. I have about 186k inside that card now. My plan is to use miles to offset my airticket fees to LA, USA round trip, premium economy for myself, my wife and my son. Quite often I see good deal from SIA which get me wondering my plan to save up miles instead of cashback credit card worth it.

So to cut the whole story short, I would like to plan for my US trip next year around Sept. I check the ticket is about 1.3k per person for premium economy. I wonder how I can best use my miles for my scenario? Note that my work doesn't allow me to get spontaneous leaves, so SIA escape spontaneous is quite out of question.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.