Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear XXX, please click 'Pick Up' and 'Drop Off' only after reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger. Completing a job without the above requirements is a breach of Grab's Code of Conduct. Action will be taken towards repeat offenders, including account suspension. For more details, visit: https://www.grab.com/sg/blog/community/

Just receive this sms
Wtf sia.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my arm also can stretch out , u wan buy my arm? hehe

later he agreed to buy, then u chop? :D

chop chop... :s12:

Dear XXX, please click 'Pick Up' and 'Drop Off' only after reaching the pick-up and drop-off locations requested by the passenger. Completing a job without the above requirements is a breach of Grab's Code of Conduct. Action will be taken towards repeat offenders, including account suspension. For more details, visit: https://www.grab.com/sg/blog/community/

Just receive this sms
Wtf sia.

hmm... as a rider, i did receive "I have reached" message from driver a few seconds before I see him appear... Often, I need to figure out where is the car...
If its hdb area, where no specific drop-off point how sia...:s11: Like my place, the driver will either stop at the handicap lot or motorcycle lots area...

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are plenty pudo location pin badly placed. Some pax don't even care where is it. It will be this way for millennium.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

Just receive this sms
Wtf sia.

This one means got people complain u?

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is our US "allied" displacing our GPS positioning such that Grab detected you're outside a certain boundary range = dropping pple off at non-designated location.

Chris8510

Reaction score
FYI I never drive hybrid before base on my calculation with my driving pattern it's about the same unless I drive like rf if not I won't even bother to check price liao.

You are my senior as a phv you never come across passenger as you about your income and say things like "I'm thinking to quit my job and drive". Don't you think they are doing balloons test before jump in?
How one not get temp with these daily/trip boosting? Because they think that's the market until they on the ground.
Who from lower income don't want to have a car plus $8-9k income every month?
Even executives also temp to join. Don't you think so?
But the truth is phv is no rosy business which all of us knew just work on something better than no job isn't it?

Anyway I main point it's not about posting that's just an example from my assumption.
But my main point for you is view things from other angles not you from one. In that way you will gain more than lose.

Yah i am rigid person actually and i stand by my views always. If u want to shoot down my views. Can go ahead but do give constructive shoots like why it dun work blah blah blah. At least i can also improve myself this way. But if u just shoot without any basis to me its nothing more then stirring.

Own car and rental car will never have common understanding cos own car got too many variable cost while rental car only got petrol as variable cost. And even petrol car and hybrid car got difference in terms of fuel consumption. Thats why u see hybrid car dun agree with me cos the spend lesser petrol then me mah.

Is your rental car hybrid? If so maybe thats why.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny my theory is based on my driving why look from other perspectives? Then who see mine as other perspective? Lol

Boh eng type penging nao

FYI I never drive hybrid before base on my calculation with my driving pattern it's about the same unless I drive like rf if not I won't even bother to check price liao.

You are my senior as a phv you never come across passenger as you about your income and say things like "I'm thinking to quit my job and drive". Don't you think they are doing balloons test before jump in?
How one not get temp with these daily/trip boosting? Because they think that's the market until they on the ground.
But the truth is phv is no rosy business which all of us knew just work on something better than no job isn't it?

Anyway I main point it's not about posting that's just an example from my assumption.
But my main point for you is view things from other angles not you from one. In that way you will gain more than lose.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
QXoeWDw.jpg

huh? who say phv not rosy? u see my trip. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.