Reaction score

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
mOxfiei.jpg

Still hesitating to buy or not to buy

disastrous

Reaction score
I remember a lot of Xiaomi phones, resellers/unofficial distributors always get it faster than the retail shops or official ones.. like the Poco F1 and Mi9 also..

I think these are Msian sets that are still covered under SG warranty?

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can check out this store eConcepts Pte Ltd from Lazada. original price $659, selling now $578. the store is giving out voucher of $10 off for $500 spend and if you managed to get the 8.22 voucher from Lazada yesterday something like $50 off for $500 spend if i remember correctly, basically you get $60 off. that will bring the price down to $518 for the 6G/128G model with free shipping. as for how reliable the eConcepts store i not sure, no transaction record for this model.

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
$518 is really tempting but no more already right the voucher? :(

can check out this store eConcepts Pte Ltd from Lazada. original price $659, selling now $578. the store is giving out voucher of $10 off for $500 spend and if you managed to get the 8.22 voucher from Lazada yesterday something like $50 off for $500 spend if i remember correctly, basically you get $60 off. that will bring the price down to $518 for the 6G/128G model with free shipping. as for how reliable the eConcepts store i not sure, no transaction record for this model.

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
When is the 9T official Rom going to release :( want to flash on my k20 pro

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

shannontan922

Reaction score
I just got the Mi 9T Pro from Shopee, collected from shop. Can confirm the shop is indeed JTBC. Lazada is cheaper but I too impulsive. Lazada can be $578 - 10(shop) - 50 (Lazada voucher) - 30 (DBS, need to collect yesterday) = 488!!

The model number is the one registered on IMDA, so confirmed it is local set. Running on global ROM (not the Indian one as NFC works). It is also Widevine L1 and feels faster compared to K20 Pro (I know they are the same); maybe cos of less bloat.
DBS ah DBS

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got the Mi 9T Pro from Shopee, collected from shop. Can confirm the shop is indeed JTBC. Lazada is cheaper but I too impulsive. Lazada can be $578 - 10(shop) - 50 (Lazada voucher) - 30 (DBS, need to collect yesterday) = 488!!

The model number is the one registered on IMDA, so confirmed it is local set. Running on global ROM (not the Indian one as NFC works). It is also Widevine L1 and feels faster compared to K20 Pro (I know they are the same); maybe cos of less bloat.

Can you check if the widevine lv1 is 1080p or 720p? In netflix, just search for test patterns and play the default clip. After a while take a look on the upper right hand corner for the resolution while the clip is playing

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is global tech, Paramount mobile on lazada reputable?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 7 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.