Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
@bluesky,

Is $100 off $700/$800 a thing of the past?

This time round's $100 off $1000 is very disappointing. :(
$100 off $700 is probably not going to come back. It's a one off thing. Just hope $100 off $800 will come back. But then looking at it, seems like qoo10 is probably going to cut their coupons again. The next $800 spend will probably be just $80 off (my personal guess).

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
100/700 seems to be one-off. 100/800 was the norm but didnt return recently.... hope 100/700 comes back though. Wanna get OP7.
No need to wait for $100 off $700 if you are getting OP7. You just need the $50 VIP coupon now and buy from Finer.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me its quite simple. Give, or dont give and let the coupons expire. If give then why bother so much about what the receiver do with the coupon or how he/she benefit from it. Think of it as paying forward so in the event one day if i need coupon, other members will do the same for me. I dont get why some folks have a hard-on for playing detective to bait or expose coupon sellers. Is there some sort of reward that i dont know of, offered by qoo10 for catching coupon sellers?

maybe see ppl make money buey song :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to wait for $100 off $700 if you are getting OP7. You just need the $50 VIP coupon now and buy from Finer.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

They ship from China? Trustable although its at $645 (lowest) and can use coupons? Anyway, i kena downgraded to Gold due to lack of purchases so no VIP 50/400. Besides, i wanna utilise my qcoins, can save quite a lot.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread has long turned into spam or nonsense trolling thread, no thanks in part to those so called "regulars" on their high horses riding in telling others not to share those "special" links, which in turn cause all the lurkers to start asking where or how to find the links. Heck i even have like 4-5 random private messages asking me where to find the live10 $10 coupon link.

I am sorry but unlike some folks here, i dont have the superiority complex in me to think that every contribution or sharing of coupon i make in this thread is for the greater good of the society or accumulation of goodwill for myself. I share because i feel like it, or if i dont feel like it then dont share lor. And just because of one or two "golden toilet" incidents, does it stop you from donating entirely?

So now i have to do background checks on every member asking for coupons to make sure the right people gets it? Coupons are nothing more than a virtual pixel so why make life so difficult for one another? If everybody only keeps to themselves then this thread is pointless. Anyway it just me lar. I cant and wont be able to stop what other ppl do.

relax man, just saying his thought for goodwill....

for me, if can help, i will help but priority for really in need.

They ship from China? Trustable although its at $645 (lowest) and can use coupons? Anyway, i kena downgraded to Gold due to lack of purchases so no VIP 50/400. Besides, i wanna utilise my qcoins, can save quite a lot.

i "think" i got spare 50 off.... u pm me if u need.

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Give coupon and the receiver is someone who keeps taking then congrats your account will be banned. That's why exercise caution when giving coupons.

rootz

Reaction score
Hmm... My own take is, do what makes u happy. Can share, why not. If don't want to share, it's also OK.

This is a online forum. Chill and relax. There are more things to have headache over than a online forum. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.