Klipsch T5 series

Cheese Steak

Reaction score
Tested these yest and found out that it has syncing issues with youtube, can anyone confirm this, was about to buy it as the case was smaller than the RHAs. I’m on the iPhone X

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tested. Got 0.05 sec delay on YouTube on my P30 Pro.

Still waiting for the connect app.

Last edited:

mihawk

Reaction score
Day 2 of using klipsch t5 wireless ear buds. Short review for benefit of those considering to hoot.

The bluetooth connection is not very good, hope future firmware can fix. On first day, was walking out of mrt, connection on left wireless ear bud dropped. Took me quite long (keep hard reset in charging case) to pair it back. Today same issue at another mrt station, but could pair it back using the charging case.

Took it for a run, ear buds could stay snugly on.

Other than the connectivity issues, very good pair of earbuds in terms of fit and sound quality.

ebelerma

Reaction score
Been using the T5 for a month now. Anyone know where I can get the case engraved aside from TC Acoustics? 20SGD is quite ex thanks

Ks1991

Reaction score
Hi all. I am deciding between Klipsch T5 and Sony wf-1000 ... What do you guys think ?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am deciding between Klipsch T5 and Sony wf-1000 ... What do you guys think ?

I like the sound quality and the design. However it seems like the pairing seems not very stable.

The customer service at Adelphi is good though. I went there once to try and repair my set and they replaced it with a brand new one. Now I’m here again and it seems like they will be replacing it again. So in total I will have 3 boxes now lol.

Jason8811

Reaction score

Personally I would still take the Sony WF1000XM3 over the Klipsch T5 for the following reasons after using both for a while,

• I prefer the sound and look of the Sony but it is a personal preference so it may defer from one to another.
  • Sony in my experience is a lot more stable in terms of connectivity.
  • I enjoy the additonal ANC feature of the Sony although not everyone may need it.

musicsg_com

Reaction score

Feature wise, Sony is better.

Value wise, Sony wins hands down.

Comfort wise, it is individual, but Klipsch is less intrusive.

Size wise, Klipsch wins. If you always travel light, Klipsch will always be in your pocket together with your house keys - the case is solid.

Sony-WF1000XM3_Klipsch_T5TRUE_2.jpg

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another deciding factor is the ip rating. if u want to use it for exercising, sony doesn't have any rating.

Synchroniza

Reaction score
Hi got my t5 for about a week now.

It always stutters when playing music or using Netflix. Like jerky audio. Is this connectivity issue? Or have I gotten a lemon set. Have yet to try factory resetting it, wonder if that'll help with my issue.

Posted from PCWX using BLA-L29

ebelerma

Reaction score
What are all the issues you encounter? Care to share?
Main issue is it's very prone to disconnection / interference. Like in open spaces, you can expect the earphones' connection to break. sometimes the 'slave' disconnects. There was also a time that the two earphones (Left and Right), somehow lost their pairing relationship.And most of all, the mic is not working properly in most of my calls.

And so, this is how i 'live' with these issues:
1. Connection: I noticed that when I use my left earphone as my master, I get a stronger connection (less breakage), but it still disconnects (but less frequent). Also, when the slave loses the connection, I 'dip' the slave into the case to trigger a restart, and would reconnect to the master again.
2. Mic not working: No choice, I don't use it for my calls anymore because it is very unreliable.
3. Flashing light: The earphone light indicators IMO are too strong and redundant, specially when you operate your earphones in the dark, you will definitely see the flashing light like a car's hazard light around you (but in blue).

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Main issue is it's very prone to disconnection / interference. Like in open spaces, you can expect the earphones' connection to break. sometimes the 'slave' disconnects. There was also a time that the two earphones (Left and Right), somehow lost their pairing relationship.And most of all, the mic is not working properly in most of my calls.

And so, this is how i 'live' with these issues:
1. Connection: I noticed that when I use my left earphone as my master, I get a stronger connection (less breakage), but it still disconnects (but less frequent). Also, when the slave loses the connection, I 'dip' the slave into the case to trigger a restart, and would reconnect to the master again.
2. Mic not working: No choice, I don't use it for my calls anymore because it is very unreliable.
3. Flashing light: The earphone light indicators IMO are too strong and redundant, specially when you operate your earphones in the dark, you will definitely see the flashing light like a car's hazard light around you (but in blue).

For no.1, the connection really so weak? Open space also can loose connection? :s22:
For no. 2, i dont really use for calls so should be ok.
For no. 3, really so bright ah? Oh my. Means at night will be really obvious? :s22:

Edit: for no. 3, the blinking seems to be for a short while then it stop. At least the bright blue light doesnt blink as long as its in use. :D

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The klipsch connect app is published. Anyone tried it?

Edit: dont try the app now. It sucks. Buggy.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.