Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OH HAYOUNG(오하영) _ Don’t Make Me Laugh | 프로의 노래방 | GODRAOKE

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hong Jin Young Reveals That She Filed Lawsuit For Contract Termination Against Her Longtime Agency

On August 23, Hong Jin Young took to Instagram to share the news that she had filed a lawsuit against her longtime agency to terminate her exclusive contract.

The following is her statement:

Hello, this is Hong Jin Young. I am about to deliver some sudden and serious news to everyone today…

I have taken legal proceedings to terminate my contract with the agency that I have thought of as family for over 10 years, from my debut until now. I have been thinking over this decision every day since April, and every day was painful with doubts, worries, and fears.

Because I trusted and was loyal to my agency, I never tried to properly assert my own opinion to the agency but immersed myself in the work without ever skipping out on my schedule.

After seeing various online comments that accused me of being unhealthily obsessed with money, I hated that I had that kind of image and there were many times when I wished I could take a break. But I thought that working hard to perform at multiple consecutive events per day and dozens and dozens of events per month was repaying my agency for taking me in when I was nothing.

But suddenly my health took a turn for the worse and in the beginning of June, I had to have surgery for inflammation of the lower abdomen. It was very difficult to carry out my scheduled events and I pleaded to them that I was in pain multiple times, but they enforced my schedule nonetheless. Moreover, there were many things that were taking place in my name but without my knowledge. There was a dual contract with an advertiser that I didn’t know about, and there were suspicious accounting practices like subtracting money every month in the name of “commissions” through a paper company. At the very least, this money would amount to millions of won, and sometimes would even run to ten millions of won. They forced me to enter into joint business contracts that I didn’t want and would subtract some of the profits from my events and commercial advertisements. After thinking it over, I sent my agency a notice to terminate my exclusive contract in June.

Even I did not think that the situation would ever become like this. We were a family, and I had iron faith in them. We had spent so much time together that I thought there must have been a misunderstanding. Until the very end, I trusted that there might be an explanation or an apology.

But the agency did not apologize, only gave excuses, and did not acknowledge that they had done wrong. After seeing that, I decided that I could no longer be in a relationship of trust with them.

Today, I sent the court an application for an injunction against my agency to terminate the effect of my exclusive contract. I have decided to sue representatives of my agency, whose betrayal was even greater by the fact that they had always said that we were like family. I am also pained that things have come to this. I was not able to sleep comfortably and spent many days crying to myself. Even while writing this, I have tears in my eyes. I want to show everyone my bright personality and promised myself when I was a rookie that I would not show myself having a hard time. I’m really sorry to be showing this side of myself to everyone now.

I trusted my agency for so many years that the betrayal that I’ve witnessed over the past few months has left a huge wound. I have to fight on my own now, and I judged that it would be best if I told everyone this news directly, so that’s why I’m writing this. I’m sorry for causing concern to the people who have supported me.

Hong Jin Young’s agency is Music K Entertainment. When asked by fnStar for a statement, they said, “We are currently checking the truth of the matter. We’ll release an official statement after confirming.”

929ca0fc681e420fad15ea721f5d8854.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lovelyz – “Beautiful Days” @ Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 2

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
(G)I-DLE – “Uh-Oh” @ Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 2

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet – “Zimzalabim” @ Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 2

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Red Velvet – “Umpah Umpah” @ Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 2

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vocalist Survival Competition “V-1” Reveals Final 12 Contestants

The upcoming vocalist survival show “V-1” has shared brief clips and interviews with the final 12 contestants.

Earlier this summer, 24 participants were selected from a total of 86 applicants. 12 girl group members were chosen to compete in the final round as a result of online votes and judges’ evaluations using the videos the participants submitted.

The 12 contestants are: APRIL’s Jinsol, Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung, Weki Meki’s Sooyeon, WJSN’s Yeonjung, gugudan’s Nayoung, SONAMOO’s High.D, GWSN’s Seoryoung, Cherry Bullet’s Bora, Cherry Bullet’s Haeyoon, DreamCatcher’s Siyeon, DIA’s Jueun, and Venus’s Jeong Da Kyung.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOONA (이달의 소녀) - Butterfly @ K-Force Special Show

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weki Meki (위키미키) - Crush + Picky Picky (피키피키) @ K-Force Special Show

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GFRIEND's Yerin sends coffee truck to 'Show! Music Core' set to cheer on Red Velvet's Joy and A Pink's Hayoung

On August 24, GFRIEND's Yerin sent a coffee truck to the MBC set to cheer on her two close friends, Red Velvet's Joy and A Pink's Hayoung, as they appeared to perform on that day's episode of music program 'Show! Music Core.'

Joy shared images of her and Hayoung standing in front of the truck through stories on her personal Instagram account. In the pictures, the girls not only pose for fun selfies, but reveal custom '96 Forever' stickers that feature Yerin's face.

"My Young-Youngies," Yerin's banner above the coffee truck read. "Congratulations on your debut and comeback! I love you a lot. 96 forever!"

1566630484-truck8.jpg

1566630485-truck7.jpg

1566630485-truck6.jpg

1566630485-truck4.jpg

1566630486-truck2.jpg

1566630486-truck1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.