2018 iPad Pro

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
same price, 1499 for the 12.9" 64gb wifi. free stuff, 8% pwp accessories (pencil, dongle, folio keyboard) then 5% off apple care.

when i was there, saw alot of ipad pros being sold, stacks of free gifts and ipads just stacking up like crazy.

if you want it cheap, like 300-400 bucks off, get from bestbuy, but no warranty. not sure if that promo is still on.

jace88

Reaction score
Does apple only allowed using the original usbc to 3.5mm jack converter to work in our ipad? Bought twice (non apple), I though the first one is faulty but after I tried the 2nd still doesn't work. I've read other forums some says its not working.

I never tried non original... but it's one of the more reasonably priced Apple accessories and the official one got great reviews for the quality of the DAC.

cloud0

Reaction score
same price, 1499 for the 12.9" 64gb wifi. free stuff, 8% pwp accessories (pencil, dongle, folio keyboard) then 5% off apple care.

when i was there, saw alot of ipad pros being sold, stacks of free gifts and ipads just stacking up like crazy.

if you want it cheap, like 300-400 bucks off, get from bestbuy, but no warranty. not sure if that promo is still on.

Did you mean Bestbuy or Bestdenki?
Bestbuy is in America

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you mean Bestbuy or Bestdenki?
Bestbuy is in America

No warranty obviously he’s taking about bestbuy. But he’s wrong though.

Even if you buy from bestbuy, you’ll still get warranty.

Then again, why not wait for the new iPad Pro with triple camera?

Last edited:

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m deciding between 64gb and 256gb iPad Pro. Currently using a 10.5 256gb and used up 47Gb. Anyone Bros here can give me advice?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m deciding between 64gb and 256gb iPad Pro. Currently using a 10.5 256gb and used up 47Gb. Anyone Bros here can give me advice?

I would say go with the 256GB model unless you don’t mind using external storage to store your stuff since iPadOS supports external drive now.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait for the 2020 ipad pro. The price is the same so why wait till now to get those casing and free gift.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
No warranty obviously he’s taking about bestbuy. But he’s wrong though.

Even if you buy from bestbuy, you’ll still get warranty.

Then again, why not wait for the new iPad Pro with triple camera?

bestbuy has warranty in singapore? or you mean sending it back to the US. The warranty page is rather vague..

----
IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.
----

That just sounds like Apple may or may not service your Apple product if you buy from the US at their discretion.

Meh... already bought mine, happily playing with morpholio trace and shapr3D. Still learning it but it already looks promising for workflow.

The ability to immediately open a PDF, write on it and send it back within seconds is SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!

Last edited:

bodohboy

Reaction score
bestbuy has warranty in singapore? or you mean sending it back to the US. The warranty page is rather vague..

----

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.
----

That just sounds like Apple may or may not service your Apple product if you buy from the US at their discretion.

Meh... already bought mine, happily playing with morpholio trace and shapr3D. Still learning it but it already looks promising for workflow.

The ability to immediately open a PDF, write on it and send it back within seconds is SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!

What was the total damage in SGD? Did you save a lot?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

----

----

If you did not know yet, Apple offers “international” warranty on all their products. You can bring in any product to any Apple store around the world and they will service it.

However, if you purchased an iPad from the states and brought it in to service in Singapore, you might have to wait for Apple to ship parts or the whole iPad from the states to replace it.

foxriver

Reaction score

I got mine from bestbuy in the US. 3rd gen 12.9" 256gb cellular. Yes it's around $400 cheaper, the difference i used to get apple care+, apple pencil 2, logitech slim folio combo :)

And warranty is international so no worries!

niftyz

Reaction score
Ipad pro tempered glass installation service

Hi guys , not sure if this is the right place but I just got an ipad pro 12.9 was wondering anywhere locally provide a clear tempered glass that doesn't affect face id and installtion as well? ( As I suck at installing myself)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.