AirPods 2 Announced [Now available]

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on how you see it lor
I bought wireless charging so I can charge wirelessly without having to need to bring cable to work

is the benefit of wireless charging really that good on the airpods? justified to pay 30-40 more for it?

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go qoo10 search.. very obvious haha
U need the dunno what memoo coin to exchange for 25$ coupon ends today
So 200 - 25 - 6 (from shop) = 169

Link here
https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=611727018&banner_no=1305330

Last edited:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
out next mth meh.

the price is tempting but i have don’t really hve any use for it lol

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos airpod 3 out next month so they drop price..

Pleaee don’t spread fear. The price is cheap because the seller is selling at much lower price with coupon being used and not because new model is coming out in Sep.

Behave.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Oops, I mean airpods 3 by end of this year.. but they may preview it next month during the event.

Spread fear? you are too sensitive small boy :s13:

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u check your airports on  website and it shows valid serial number but no warranty / purchase date nfo means what? Need manually update?

Last edited:

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
where did you buy it from? legit seller? 8 days away from possible new airpods preview. hope sellers can drop price ah TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.