Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encountered your earbuds say connected to your device fine but then no sound? Just now encountered that, keep trying par and unpair also can't, only after I put back into the case and take out again then got sound.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm. thinking about trying sabbat e12, but don't know if it's worth paying more for the QCC3020 version or not. Thinking about mpow t5 also since it's even cheaper, but the design wise not as nice overall, and microUSB. :s22: Or maybe the sabbat x12 pro? try those more open style earbuds for a change.

i read like e12 like overrated... utubers said very gd...
but read forum, ppl said otherwise.
and also said e12 is better than x12.

ExK

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NUARL NT110 has come to singapore, but I'm just too scarred to try despite the extremely tempting specs. If anyone has bought it can share your experience with me, it's appreciated.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually not really loose. Just the hinge design is like mifo o5 one. When closed still secure one. Haha

east side got seller can demo. see tml if i can make it to try.
i see ur case the lid like lose lose. machiam screw didint screw tightly.

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Recommendations for 1 sided wireless earpiece with good microphone? mostly used for voice calls on the move only.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is xiaomi redmi airdots worth it?

to me it's not. rather pay a little bit more to get something better sounding. :s22: But if you don't care about sound quality, is still can use one. or I think some folks here have used some QCY earbuds that are quite decent but still cheap?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is xiaomi redmi airdots worth it?
For the price, yes. Can't really find anything cheaper that sound better. My qcy is roughly the same price as the redmi air dots but the build quality isn't that good and the charging case doesn't even have a lid to close the earbud when charging.

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I finally tested the kz t1, not quite I like.

Sent from JIAOWEI *呼吸水晶* using GAGT

jcw_17

Reaction score
Don't have the time to scroll all the way back and read so would appreciate some recommendations.

I don't really care about sound quality. my Jaybird X3 kinda died. exchange warranty once and the second one died after a few months. I suspect that it's due to my sweat. so I'm preferably looking at something that is sweatproof; I sweat ALOT.

Currently on my list are the Jabra elite active and jaybird run xt.

Any thoughts or recommendation of sweatproof buds that are cheaper than the above?

Thank you

ksksksks

Reaction score
65t active is better

Don't have the time to scroll all the way back and read so would appreciate some recommendations.

I don't really care about sound quality. my Jaybird X3 kinda died. exchange warranty once and the second one died after a few months. I suspect that it's due to my sweat. so I'm preferably looking at something that is sweatproof; I sweat ALOT.

Currently on my list are the Jabra elite active and jaybird run xt.

Any thoughts or recommendation of sweatproof buds that are cheaper than the above?

Thank you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.