Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Torreira would’ve been better than Ceballos against Liverpool like Hargreaves said - hard tackling and mobile player

Redstar8698

Master Member
Reaction score
TAA crossing n passing is quite cui. Other than that corner.

Defending cui too. Prob not much competition for his rb role.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally think, individual opinion only...

Lala wasted by klopp..
Had my eye on him at saints. He was the hardworking, near to le tiss type.. Near. He gets those around him to play to his rhythm, which is quick movements.

But in lfc, he kinda looking for a partner. He lost that leadership or command within himself. So he tend to look at his surroundings to match it.

I dun really know how to explain but he lost his eye for football with klopp's system. In a way, he can support but not lead the system when required.

Caesar

Master Member
Reaction score
Super shiok weekend so far...

Manure lose & we win for perfect record so far.

Hope miracle with Citeh match tmr and they drop points

Will be flying to London, UK tmr night and be based there for over a year

Will make it a goal to visit Anfield for stadium tour & match

Those who have been there can suggest what's the best affordable way to do so? Tks! :)

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 points is always much more important than a clean sheet. 0-0 also a clean sheet but winning is always the way to win titles

No offense. But obviously obvious. 3points is the cake. Cleansheet is the icing. But we need to be more ruthless. We've been riding our luck at times. It's a game of fine margins.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally think, individual opinion only...

Lala wasted by klopp..
Had my eye on him at saints. He was the hardworking, near to le tiss type.. Near. He gets those around him to play to his rhythm, which is quick movements.

But in lfc, he kinda looking for a partner. He lost that leadership or command within himself. So he tend to look at his surroundings to match it.

I dun really know how to explain but he lost his eye for football with klopp's system. In a way, he can support but not lead the system when required.

Quite simply put he never really got going. We seen his brilliance in sports. But to be honest, his time is almost up, he no longer has the legs too. Dont see how else he can contribute to the team. The play just pass him by now.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
No offense. But obviously obvious. 3points is the cake. Cleansheet is the icing. But we need to be more ruthless. We've been riding our luck at times. It's a game of fine margins.

No worries. Everyone also wish there is a clean sheet but last Alisson got only 20 clean sheets and all time record only Cech got the highest in EPL of 24 which was in 04/05.

We are only 3 games into the season so we have be more focus on winning for now. The clean sheet will come.

As for ruthless, I agree but nowadays team then to have 2 person marking our front 3 when they have the ball and coz they know how scary our front 3 is. Look at Arsenal today, come to anfield and park the bus. When has a Arsenal team play park the bus to such extend when playing against us. This show that we are a team that everyone is afraid of and don't want to give us too much space.

Salah second goal prove this point. Went past Luiz and he score.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...stathopoulos-claims-liverpool-easier-18963006

"Arsenal defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos has claimed Arsenal will find it easier to defend against Liverpool than they did against Burnley .

The Gunners saw off Sean Dyche's side 2-1 in their first home game of the season on Saturday to make it two Premier League wins out of two."

- really, what are they inhaling over there

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Having alisson injured has a huge impact. Adrian isn't at the same level and he doesn't have much time to settle in. Having said that klopp and the team will be working hard to improve defensively.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come got game utd fans come in... loll good win and another 3 points

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having alisson injured has a huge impact. Adrian isn't at the same level and he doesn't have much time to settle in. Having said that klopp and the team will be working hard to improve defensively.
Having ali is key to clean sheet. For adrian case, just need the 3 points... if can get 1 or 2 clean sheet is bonus

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good win.

Adrian has been a good deputy

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FDHB9zEl.png

We are top of the league. Top of the league yeah. Top of the league

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really impressed with the team. Emery knew if he played open game will get raped hard. Unfortunately for him he got no plan B once his bus leaked.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just need to get 3 points each game till city game.. city game is title decider

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Where was Dani Ceballos?:s13:
I tot everyone say he very very good

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.