G50 form pls help bros

Hokagedattebayo

Reaction score
Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well. Anyway, fortunately I was asked to attend a ADF interview coming up, and was asked to submit some documents to ARC. But while filling up the form I stumbled upon a section asking for my citizenship certificate number and the date of issue. I'm a Singaporean since birth and both my parents are singaporeans as well. But upon clarifying with them, they told me that no citizenship certificate was given upon me, so I'm kinda stuck now. Would appreciate if someone can help, thanks!

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well. Anyway, fortunately I was asked to attend a ADF interview coming up, and was asked to submit some documents to ARC. But while filling up the form I stumbled upon a section asking for my citizenship certificate number and the date of issue. I'm a Singaporean since birth and both my parents are singaporeans as well. But upon clarifying with them, they told me that no citizenship certificate was given upon me, so I'm kinda stuck now. Would appreciate if someone can help, thanks!
Your NRIC number and the date of issue of your NRIC?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No eh bro. They already asked for my NRIC, beside the column is citizenship cert no haha

Don't get this

"they told me that no citizenship certificate was given upon me"

Anyway nobody say u cannot rewrite ur nric and date of issue

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You will only get citizenship certificate if you are a foreigner convert to Singaporean. I have done G50 a lot of time & it work for me. You have 2 options for the section asking for your citizenship certificate number and the date of issue.

1) Write N.A.

2) Write your NRIC No & NIRC date of issue.

sacar101

Reaction score
You will only get citizenship certificate if you are a foreigner convert to Singaporean. I have done G50 a lot of time & it work for me. You have 2 options for the section asking for your citizenship certificate number and the date of issue.

1) Write N.A.

2) Write your NRIC No & NIRC date of issue.

Ditto, write N.A works for me.

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Write N.A.

Citizen cert is not for Singaporean from birth la

Only when u converted from another nationality

iuhmeow

Reaction score
G50 help plssss

Hi guys, I need to fill up the G50 form (CAT2A) for my job. For the referee, if one of them is a singaporean but have malaysian parents (living in SG), will it affect my clearance?:s11:

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I need to fill up the G50 form for my job. For the referee, if one of them is a singaporean but have malaysian parents (living in SG), will it affect my clearance?:s11:
If it is a publicly available information, then don't need to do clearance liao.

If you have so much concern, why don't just choose another referee?

Weeli85

Reaction score
The STE hiring manager request me to start work on next monday but my G50 clearance haven't done so. Does I required to clear before start work? Normally the processing take how long to clear as today I just request for the clearance form. Thanks

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The STE hiring manager request me to start work on next monday but my G50 clearance haven't done so. Does I required to clear before start work? Normally the processing take how long to clear as today I just request for the clearance form. Thanks

Is for STE to advise you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.