View Single Post
Old 25-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #9388
curo
Master Member

Like I said I did not compare like u did. N pls, if you read my post it wasnt jus got you. It was for all those that compare Mig n Adrain. You come quote me n told me to f off so I have to quote you.

You don't like my post you can ignore don't need to quote me and told me to f off. What a loser.

I did not said I don't want to spend. I said Klopp don't want to spend. It's Klopp decision not mine. As long as he deliver I don't care if he spend or not.

N did we lose or play badly for not spending? If u r so good then make a call Klopp and ask him to spend to get another goalkeeper which you think is better than Adrain.

A fan complaining and tot he know better comparing himself to a European Champion Manager. Really a joke.

Btw why the matter Abt been worthy, well, after so many seasons I trust Klopp as he brought us the 6th CL cup. If you cannot understand and still complain when we are winning game and our performance is good I cannot imagine you complaining when we are losing or doing bad.

I don't support blindly but after last season I don't see a reason why fans like you should complain and criticize Klopp. You are not worthy as a fan. Only plastic fans like you kpkb even when things are doing well and still talk Abt him not spending

N yes. I said you are not worthy. Any true LFC fan will know how Klopp operate n be gladful for what he did for the past years. Even KD could not bring LFC to the level like Klopp did.

Last edited by curo; 25-08-2019 at 04:40 PM..