Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
My NFC not working when making payment at mcd but I can scan my ezlink n check value inside. Any idea why?

I m using export set mi 9t from univercell

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T using GAGT

freeman1101

Reaction score
Will the problem of unable to change theme, wallpaper etc, as after a while phone reset back to default theme, wallpaper. Happened to Redmi phone..

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My NFC not working when making payment at mcd but I can scan my ezlink n check value inside. Any idea why?

I m using export set mi 9t from univercell

Go to NFC settings > secure element position and change to HCE wallet.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally receive the monqiqi SP from taobao after 9 days. Other folks in this thread have given their reviews so i am just gonna chip in with some of my own opinions.

First off, the price. Currently the price has increased to 25rmb for single piece and 35rmb for 2pcs. Those of us who bought it earlier paid 22rmb for single or 32rmb for 2pcs. No brain-er to go for 2 pcs since the price difference is small. Add on 22rmb for direct shipping or 28rmb for consolidated shipping. Also you have to pay additional 3% off the total cost of item + shipping if you pay using any non-china bank issued card.
(35 + 22) x 1.03 = 59rmb for 2 pc. Thats about SGD$6 for one piece after conversion.

Freebies. Application template, rear camera len protector and protection film for back of phone. Only 1 set given even if you order the 2 piece pack. The freebies not useful for me so no issue.

As for the SP itself, have yet to applied it onto my phone. Visual comparisons to the cheapo $2 SP i am currently using. Dimension wise, the side black borders are of the same exact thickness. The top and bottom black borders are quite alot thinner on the Monqiqi. So yes, you can say the Monqiqi SP has less screen cutoff. Also the Monqiqi does not have this cutout at the top that other SP has.
V8rjuJM.jpg

IMO, this is a good buy but not a must buy. Good for those looking for a decently priced SP with minimal screen cutoffs. In comparison, branded ones like Nillkin costs around $8-10 a piece but a couple of folks here using them have complains regarding the quality. However, for those who are not to picky about such stuff, any 2-3 bucks SP available online should do the job.
Can share the taobao link for this SP? Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to NFC settings > secure element position and change to HCE wallet.
My default is sim wallet. I changed to HCE wallet. Hope it works

Din know still have to change this setting

I miss my OnePlus 5T. Good thing is I m not selling it yet

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. I am using Mi Max 3 now. The one that I like about the current range of Xiaomi phone is that the fingerprint sensor is behind. I can turned on the phone just by using the fingerprint sensor.

Can I also do it on the K20 Pro?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. I am using Mi Max 3 now. The one that I like about the current range of Xiaomi phone is that the fingerprint sensor is behind. I can turned on the phone just by using the fingerprint sensor.

Can I also do it on the K20 Pro?
You mean unlock straight to home screen? Why not?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Q10spy

Reaction score
dR4g4rFl.png

$16 from ringke Korea lei
its over btw, the shopee de rched sg le. shd rcv it within these 2 days

Sent from Mi Mix 2s using GAGT

Bro, as posted before price is 9.80 after discount. If you still can't figure out your maths then better fly kite.

rootz

Reaction score
Just curious. Is there a ongoing discount / promo by Ringke? Cause it does not indicate the 9.80 promo price.

Bro, as posted before price is 9.80 after discount. If you still can't figure out your maths then better fly kite.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.