Genting FAQ - Part 3

mobile2009

Reaction score
Actually i am genting punter living at the hill top.

I think they have some simple software to lure pple to go. During recently, if u go at beginning of mth, very likely they will offer u free rooms again for that mth.

u see, they think u r also one of those KL punters who live down the hill.

Last edited:

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i am genting punter living at the hill top.

I think they have some simple software to lure pple to go. During recently, if u go at beginning of mth, very likely they will offer u free rooms again for that mth.

seriously
r u one of those really stay in fwh everyday type using points? i think its possible though i wonder how.

Smarty2

Reaction score
Hi all, does Maxims allow early check-in on weekdays?

If u dun hv any special requests then chances it's gonna be much earlier as any rooms first available/ ready will be assigned to u...how early depends how early the previous night's guest has checked out and the room cleaned.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea when will the outdoor theme park be opened ?

They just say end of the year but when exactly ?

And regarding the void, it's opened already but the programme change periodically is it ? They put on their website that the star wars one will be open on 6/12/19

How is the Genting Premium Outlet ? Got things to buy ? Is it walking distance from rws genting ?

Haven't been there for a few years.

Arina Hashimoto

Reaction score

The theme park already delayed for a few years.

Even if they give a completion date. They will **** it up for sure.

So dont bother.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Only Uncle Lim knows :D

And regarding the void, it's opened already but the programme change periodically is it ? They put on their website that the star wars one will be open on 6/12/19

I am not really sure but it appears to be the case. Besides Star Wars, I remember seeing other like Ralph, Ghostbusters etc. So maybe you get to choose which one you want to play when you buy the tickets. Or maybe they have a schedule or something (just like the cinema)

More info >> https://www.rwgenting.com/Theme_Parks/The_VOID/

How is the Genting Premium Outlet ? Got things to buy ? Is it walking distance from rws genting ?

It may be worth a visit if you have things to buy but frankly, even the perpetual sale price seems a little over-inflated. Besides shopping, there are also many eating outlets. So I will say you may want to visit it at least once.

To go there, you will need to take the Awana Skyway.

More info >> https://www.rwgenting.com/Things_To_Do/Shopping/ghpo/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.