Samsung Note 10/10+ issues

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In order not to clutter the other threads let's post issues that users experience with their set here. Hopefully, solution can be found with more experienced users otherwise expect these to be resolved in the next firmware update

OK?

Last edited:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have the SONY WH-1000XM3 headphone.

When connected to HW Mate 20X it shows LDAC codec.

When I connect to my 10+ it shows aptx. I changed the codec in the phone to LDAC but it still reverts to aptx.

I'm not using the SONY app in both cases but simply Bluetooth

Any help here?

Last edited:

maxngck

Reaction score
I have the SONY WH-1000XM3 headphone.

When connected to HW Mate 20X it shows LDAC codec.

When I connect to my 10+ it shows aptx. I changed the codec in the phone to LDAC but it still reverts to aptx.

I'm not using the SONY app in both cases but simply Bluetooth

Any help here?

Hi

I remember after u hv paired the headphone to phone in the bluetooth setup page, there is a setting button beside the name of the headphone name.go into the setting n turn on the ldac.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the super xfi amp and using with note 10? On the s10 there is a bug that causes cracking noise every few seconds on this amp as well as a few others. Wondering if it's the same for the note 10

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Mine won’t.

Anyone have the super xfi amp and using with note 10? On the s10 there is a bug that causes cracking noise every few seconds on this amp as well as a few others. Wondering if it's the same for the note 10

DoraemonBoi

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have problem with he fingerprint sensor? It always have trouble reading my index finger. Occasionally it will also have trouble reading my thumb print too...

maxngck

Reaction score
Hi

Hv any1 of u try to change to notification sound? I tried change the notification fr setting but after change when notifocation came in, it is not the sound tat i choose. I tried change in whatsapp also same. Not the sound which i chosen. Dunno is it a bug. Can anyone help to try on ur phone? Thanks

streamstyle

Reaction score
Anyone have problem with he fingerprint sensor? It always have trouble reading my index finger. Occasionally it will also have trouble reading my thumb print too...
That's why I use both finger and face...

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

I remember after u hv paired the headphone to phone in the bluetooth setup page, there is a setting button beside the name of the headphone name.go into the setting n turn on the ldac.

Thanks. I got it

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You need to get your fingerprint RAW first ie without any screen protector on. This includes removing the original plastic film screen protector.

After that paste your screen protector and test fingerprint again. WSD works well in my case

Last edited:

PongRareRare

Reaction score

What phone were you using previously? I'm using S10+ now, not sure if the hardware is the same but I can only say, get use to it. This ultrasonic fingerprint sensor sucks. But it has improved tremendously. Just hardware limitation

JAPDestiny

Reaction score
What phone were you using previously? I'm using S10+ now, not sure if the hardware is the same but I can only say, get use to it. This ultrasonic fingerprint sensor sucks. But it has improved tremendously. Just hardware limitation

I changed fr S10+ to Note 10+. Note 10+'s fingerprint sensor is A LOT better than S10+. Both phones I used pre-applied screen protectors.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed fr S10+ to Note 10+. Note 10+'s fingerprint sensor is A LOT better than S10+. Both phones I used pre-applied screen protectors.

Note10+ feels faster and does not require as much pressure as S10+ needs
a small tap, it will unlock.
on the S10+ i need to press down my thumb

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.