MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
really army of clones. nth better to do? go learn yoga and suck ur own dick

Lol jialat xia this girl...

Now never even talk to her.
She also come reply my comment.

Needy leh this puppy...

Paging for mobio.
Pls come and give your gf some attention.
She from morning to night got sand stuck in her vagina.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
Sjt7DlN.jpg

not enough picking a fight here then go create clone in fb and go kpkb this guy lor. market crash cos of him lor. lol. #armyofclones #bunchoflosers

Tada69

Reaction score
morning bros!!!

chill la.... i got this buddhist phase... 本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

pt ft all tan jiak one... if need anyone to bleed, it should the ride apps company. they are suppose to bleed anyway, mai pang chance.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

Dunno why want to sinkie pawn sinkie.

This thread naturally is meant to tcss as well as information sharing to help one another. Not for flaming each other. As if driving phv not tired enough still come in whack fella drivers.

Accuse fella phv driver break rice bowl... got so 严重mah? Lol

Want to vent anger, vent on grab for market pricing fixing and gov for not helping singaporeans secure jobs for locals.

If i so almighty to affect all this i can setup new political party contest for election, bring down pap form new gov change new employment policy, make grab bow to pricing fixing.

问题是我可以吗? 🤭 我有这个能力吗?

morning bros!!!

chill la.... i got this buddhist phase... 本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

pt ft all tan jiak one... if need anyone to bleed, it should the ride apps company. they are suppose to bleed anyway, mai pang chance.

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Rent new car lo... So can hiong hiong lut... But hor... Why new car also have body rattling sound, seem like from the back door, been trying to identify.... Very annoying when drive through hump or white strips. First is the number plate sound loose, checked done improve. Then still have, suspect is the back door.... Anyone any idea?

Road sound or suspension is normal, back body rattling is annoying

U bought new car or rent new car?

I from last year oct till now over 60k liao... but should be slowing down now. My weekly mileage about 400-500km now.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi car?

Maybe get ws to check during servicing.

Rent new car lo... So can hiong hiong lut... But hor... Why new car also have body rattling sound, seem like from the back door, been trying to identify.... Very annoying when drive through hump or white strips. First is the number plate sound loose, checked done improve. Then still have, suspect is the back door.... Anyone any idea?

Road sound or suspension is normal, back body rattling is annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.