Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Really has to thank Spurs. Taking 2 points off City and then ownself dropping 3 points. Such sacrifice is admirable.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next is tough away visit to Burnley on Sunday 12.30am.

Team will have to fight for every second of the game.

Jerineng

Reaction score
We have to thanks Tottenham Hotspurs for sacrificing themselves to draw against the Mancs and lose against Newcastle to give Liverpool the top spot in Premier League. The Premier League seem to be more kelong this season after the introduction of VAR.

VAR dunno 2 love or 2 hate..can be so disruptive to momentum but yet can be so crucial if our team is on the receiving end of a correct decision.....mai kelong beta...juz win based on our strengths...if not when pool lift the epl trophy sure got more bird talk for pple to say...

tis season it will be man shitty against us again if all goes according to plan....shitty is still up there....pray we hv alisson back asap and our front 3 remains healthy...

1xtreme

Reaction score

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next is tough away visit to Burnley on Sunday 12.30am.

Team will have to fight for every second of the game.

I will want us to revenge against Burnley for their failure to stop ManShitty last season... LOL

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should we show our gratitude to them by buying their player then? (e.g Son, Eriksen or Moura) :s13:

Do you remember many years ago when we had a chance to buy Eriksen for what, 13m? :s22: That was before he went to Spurs and we were always competing with them for signings.

Some harsh times we went thru back then. Lol

Jerineng

Reaction score
Do you remember many years ago when we had a chance to buy Eriksen for what, 13m? :s22: That was before he went to Spurs and we were always competing with them for signings.

Some harsh times we went thru back then. Lol

those r not harsh times is jitao shitty...nobody is interested to join us....and those we want left for their own perceived "greener pastures"....many laughing at us....especially those manure supporters....now let them have a taste of their own med...no CL, no top 4 no nutting...gd luck wif tat....

Reaction score
those r not harsh times is jitao shitty...nobody is interested to join us....and those we want left for their own perceived "greener pastures"....many laughing at us....especially those manure supporters....now let them have a taste of their own med...no CL, no top 4 no nutting...gd luck wif tat....

I remember Elfi Sigurdsson reject us to join everton. And we make wilfred Bony our target for striker

deadmanINC1

Reaction score
looking at that team now i think can finish 7-8 this season i arm chio

Jerineng

Reaction score
I remember Elfi Sigurdsson reject us to join everton. And we make wilfred Bony our target for striker

Gylfi sigurdsson issit? endup goto spurs de...then kena send back to swansea then now everton.....heng never sign bony lar....we have much beta options now....and i thank god Sanchez choose arsenal over us...he is definitely no suarez and is a destroyer of teams rapport like tat diego costa

Pulisic still went to chelski...wasted..he would make a nice addition....but at least nw pool can keep our players and attract quality ones...i actually like JK retention summer...if add new players need time to gel again....tis yr target EPL title so a team tat is at peak n can gel is the best

Jerineng

Reaction score
looking at that team now i think can finish 7-8 this season i arm chio

arm chio is gv fave liao...jitao openly chio lar....when pool cmi tat time we oso kena chio n insulted so no nd give face...see tat porkba nw i wanna laugh...one look u kw they sibeh suay liao.

one wanna take penalty one snatch penalty n miss...then the ole say who take oso ok...then finally say is rashford take. Next match penalty again n their so called dedicated penalty taker miss again...tis is not suay i oso dunno wad...

Bfrost

Master Member
Reaction score
I think now Liverpool has a happy problem. Any players coming in will have to think whether they can replace any of the first XI. Assuming that this player is a current first teamer elsewhere. The front 3 will be definitely hard to break into, especially with them going into their prime age. And with Klopp as the manager, I do not think that they will want to move elsewhere, even more so with what happened to Coutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.