Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_angel

Reaction score
Last time I can add items from Quube, and use Live 10 to check out and apply coupons.. Now cannot already? I can't any button in Live 10 to apply cart coupons...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I can add items from Quube, and use Live 10 to check out and apply coupons.. Now cannot already? I can't any button in Live 10 to apply cart coupons...

I think quube operates differently from live10, seeing that the prices are different as well. Only qoo10 and live10 apps are linked together.

ice_angel

Reaction score
I think quube operates differently from live10, seeing that the prices are different as well. Only qoo10 and live10 apps are linked together.

No. I see the same price at both Live10 and Quube.. Just don't know where to apply cart coupons..

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No. I see the same price at both Live10 and Quube.. Just don't know where to apply cart coupons..

You cannot apply the Live10 or Qoo10 coupons to anything you buy at Quube even if it is listed in Live10. You can tell if it is not priced in $ but in their Qcoins.

If you asked me, Live10 is one messed up app which is trapped between both worlds but now more geared towards Quube.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You cannot apply the Live10 or Qoo10 coupons to anything you buy at Quube even if it is listed in Live10. You can tell if it is not priced in $ but in their Qcoins.

If you asked me, Live10 is one messed up app which is trapped between both worlds but now more geared towards Quube.

The only purpose for live10 app is to apply the 10/50 coupon. Other than that, i would also rather checkout in qoo10 app/desktop.

beautyseek

Reaction score
How 2 get more qpoints? Still by marking attendance and spinning wheel only? So hard to get qpoints now

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How 2 get more qpoints? Still by marking attendance and spinning wheel only? So hard to get qpoints now

There are some shops that gives 1-10 qpts after you follow them. But best to do at midnight as quantity is very little. If not, exchange 5x same unique mamemon for 10 qpts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.