Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those looking for the SP can ownself google Monqiqi K20. There are 2 tmall listings. Get from the one that is cheaper.

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, as posted before price is 9.80 after discount. If you still can't figure out your maths then better fly kite.
the only one I saw was this
*lowest price is to get from q10

16-20%-300qpoints= SGD9.80 *
16-20% from where?
300qpoints from where?

if u dun feel like replying, dun reply at all.
I offended u is it?

Sent from Mi Mix 2s using GAGT

Aicirt

Reaction score
Need pro help liao.....

Bootloader unlocked...flashed twrp.....flashed rom. But rom not loading up.....i can get into fastboot and twrp recovery.

Anyway to resolve this ?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need pro help liao.....

Bootloader unlocked...flashed twrp.....flashed rom. But rom not loading up.....i can get into fastboot and twrp recovery.

Anyway to resolve this ?
Unless you are flash 3rd party or miui eu rom there's no need for twrp. What rom you flashed?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Aicirt

Reaction score
Unless you are flash 3rd party or miui eu rom there's no need for twrp. What rom you flashed?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

eu, india....none work... :s13:

But problem solved... using miflash tool and manage to flash it. Up and running now

Thanks for the reply. :D

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks good bro. Will it be bulky?

dR4g4rFl.png

$16 from ringke Korea lei
its over btw, the shopee de rched sg le. shd rcv it within these 2 days

Sent from Mi Mix 2s using GAGT

Reavl

Reaction score
Need pro help liao.....

Anyway to resolve this ?

How long did u wait to unlock bootloader ?

Reavl

Reaction score
1st k20 pro , 165 hours......

Now working on my 2nd k20 pro.....need 30 days :( "jin dulan !!!!!"

Lol same. My one 30 days.
I recommend you flashing the Mi9T pro rom if have, are you intending to bump up the hz and also the dual speaker mod?

Aicirt

Reaction score
Lol same. My one 30 days.
I recommend you flashing the Mi9T pro rom if have, are you intending to bump up the hz and also the dual speaker mod?

I flash via fastboot to 81hz liao....as i got 2 k20 pro side by side...the different really is there :s12: !! Suggest u do the same

As for dual speaker mod, can it done via fastboot ? Do you have any info on the pro and cons of flashing magisk

This miui recovery mode is quite a pain....but if i dont flash twrp over it, most of the mod cannot be flash right ?

Reavl

Reaction score
I flash via fastboot to 81hz liao....as i got 2 k20 pro side by side...the different really is there :s12: !! Suggest u do the same

As for dual speaker mod, can it done via fastboot ? Do you have any info on the pro and cons of flashing magisk

This miui recovery mode is quite a pain....but if i dont flash twrp over it, most of the mod cannot be flash right ?

I can't really tell you much until I unlock my bootloader,but from what I read 81 hz seem to drain more than 10% battery and most of them recommend the 70+ hz one.
I think once my bootloader unlock I will go toward magisk to go thru bank apps and also flash viperdroid

genocideX

Reaction score
Anyone collected their mi 9t pro from eConcepts already?
I placed my order liao. Awaiting delivery soon.

Posted from PCWX using LG-H930

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.