Note10 vs Note10+ preloaded apps

banisher

Reaction score
Hi bros, want to check if the preloaded app for note10 and note10+ are different?

I gotten a note10 which does not come w pre-loaded app like Samsung health, Samsung smart switch, Google music player, Microsoft office etc.

My friend gotten a note10+ and it came w all the above apps. Both of us got it from Starhub via pre-order.

Not a big problem as I can download it from play store but just curious if its the same for all sets?

Thanks in advance!

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All those apps you mentioned should be pre-loaded in both Note 10 and 10+. It will be weird if any of the model differs in pre-loaded apps.

crucify.

Reaction score
Hmm thats weird. I got the note10 aandit came with those preloaded apps...

Hi bros, want to check if the preloaded app for note10 and note10+ are different?

I gotten a note10 which does not come w pre-loaded app like Samsung health, Samsung smart switch, Google music player, Microsoft office etc.

My friend gotten a note10+ and it came w all the above apps. Both of us got it from Starhub via pre-order.

Not a big problem as I can download it from play store but just curious if its the same for all sets?

Thanks in advance!

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
It’s so weird, mine come with all the preloaded apps as well but when I change the code I have to manually download and install

Thanks in advance!

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s so weird, mine come with all the preloaded apps as well but when I change the code I have to manually download and install

Guess is customization by Telco. You can verify it with set at Samsung shop.

laiwh

Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

I noticed the same on my wife's Note10 too. Can't remember exactly which apps were missing but for sure, Samsung Email wasn't preloaded cos I had to download it from Google play. Not really big deal to me since I got it working after installing. Didn't have this issue on my 10+ though

banisher

Reaction score
Yup, not a big deal. but just curious why mine is missing all the default apps. could it be the telco person whos installing the telco app, played around w the phone and uninstalled the apps :s11:

Those apps missing can be installed, not of a big deal

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you did a CSC reset aka *#272*IMEI#, you are given a choice on what Samsung apps you want to install on your phone.

For me, after my CSC reset, I did not install back many Samsung apps that I don't need. For example, Samsung Health n Samsung Gear.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally, I would be extremely happy if I didn't have all these preloaded apps :D

Luckily with one ui on s9, I only had to uninstall a few...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.