Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hui Xian Lim

Reaction score
How about Seoul please? They got more stocks?

that's because HK dump stocks. China not entering to buy from there.

HK has always been the hub for grey watches in Asia because of its tax free zone but their RRP is alot higher than sg.

now, more like market is slow, not alot people buying too.

slinzx

Reaction score
No retailers will have stocks for normal customers.. I went into a 2nd hand shop, they confidentially tell me even if u go to Europe retailers,, they wun sell you.. Only they able to get the stocks.. Dunno how true is tt.. But I see same pple every mth have sport models to sell in carousell or fb.. Strange..

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No retailers will have stocks for normal customers.. I went into a 2nd hand shop, they confidentially tell me even if u go to Europe retailers,, they wun sell you.. Only they able to get the stocks.. Dunno how true is tt.. But I see same pple every mth have sport models to sell in carousell or fb.. Strange..

mani peepur so naive...AD sell to dealers/flipper then flipper always will be flippers selling and being runners for teh bigger dealers

Has anione wondered before if consumers united enough rike hk juz boycott teh establishment or retailer or even distributor as they confirm have stock inside their safe but choose who to sell which in this case ish unfair sales practice

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mani peepur so naive...AD sell to dealers/flipper then flipper always will be flippers selling and being runners for teh bigger dealers

Has anione wondered before if consumers united enough rike hk juz boycott teh establishment or retailer or even distributor as they confirm have stock inside their safe but choose who to sell which in this case ish unfair sales practice

Price will crash hahaha

makingfriends

Reaction score

hahahaha...usually people say boycott...than end of it, the one shouting boycott is the 1st one cheong inside to buy when there is stock...
mai siao lah...the world is selfish...all got agenda one...

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
+1 to this. Can get just buy, cannot get if desperate just go grey. Boycott all you want, end of day still got ppl buy one.

hahahaha...usually people say boycott...than end of it, the one shouting boycott is the 1st one cheong inside to buy when there is stock...
mai siao lah...the world is selfish...all got agenda one...

slinzx

Reaction score
We just normally small fry, we boycott them also no use.. They can easily sell to Japan now since HK market is in a mess... They don't need us... Maybe once awhile just sell to 1 normal consumer then the consumer tag the shop say thank you.. Let other normal consumers feel got chance.. HHahah... Whatever happen, rolex and PP popular models will not depreciate...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also heard from my HK friends, grey business not doing well, some models they offload at just a simple $200 SGD markup or at SRP right now.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just love carousell watches. Say Full Box but no card or cert. Lolx. Means some people give half the box?
KVkIKcvl.png

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Crash? Nah. It’ll normalize some what, but won’t crash.

Models like Daytona or Pepsi will still remain much above RRP.

My crash = sell to normal price

But if grey stuck too many goods and nobody buying , depend on their holding power, who knows below rsp

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2016 Sub Date at $12,900 full set

worth it?

dated which month?

only dated after July 2015 then its 5 years warranty iirc

***** typo and some dick or dumb **** come out and pointed the error.

:)

Last edited:

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dated which month?

only dated after July 2019 then its 5 years warranty iirc

knn another flipper trying to mislead...Kelvin your set 2016 is definetly 5 yrs warranty...simi 2019 then 5 yrs warranty..if grey or AD tell you such things chiu better pui at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.