Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Too many games from now till end Sept. Astral Chain, Link's Awakening, DQ XI S, FF VIII Remastered, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Daemon X Machina,
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Ori and the Blind Forest etc.
good thing i am broke. not getting any~ :s13:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score

free-costumes.900x.jpg

Cherri91

Reaction score
Did anyone try Fire Emblem Three Houses yet? How’s the gameplay like compared to FE14 Conquest?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try Fire Emblem Three Houses yet? How’s the gameplay like compared to FE14 Conquest?

Just started FE:TH and never played Conquest so can't comment on the game play difference. Only thing I can say is the weapon triangle has been removed.

Fe-weapon-triangle.jpg

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
One of the best in FE series
In my 2nd last month with Black Eagles, not sure to go for Blue Lions or Golden Deers in my next playthrough

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
One of the best in FE series
In my 2nd last month with Black Eagles, not sure to go for Blue Lions or Golden Deers in my next playthrough

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
saw youtuber say hab to go thru all 3 houses to know teh whole story

Cherri91

Reaction score
Oh I’m actually more concerned with the gameplay than the story. Recent FE titles’ stories have been pretty meh and plain (I’ve only played FE13 and 14). Gameplay wise, FE13 is pretty average too as every chapter’s winning condition is either rout or kill enemy commander. Lunatic mode can be easily cheesed by an overpowered solo unit too.

I had a much better experience with FE14 Conquest as the player actually have to do some long term planning in order to tackle lunatic mode smoothly. And many chapters have unique win conditions, such as defending an area for X amount of turns amongst others. Was wondering if FE15 will provide a similar or even better gameplay experience than this haha.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh I’m actually more concerned with the gameplay than the story. Recent FE titles’ stories have been pretty meh and plain (I’ve only played FE13 and 14). Gameplay wise, FE13 is pretty average too as every chapter’s winning condition is either rout or kill enemy commander. Lunatic mode can be easily cheesed by an overpowered solo unit too.

I had a much better experience with FE14 Conquest as the player actually have to do some long term planning in order to tackle lunatic mode smoothly. And many chapters have unique win conditions, such as defending an area for X amount of turns amongst others. Was wondering if FE15 will provide a similar or even better gameplay experience than this haha.
You obviously know tons about the series already, I doubt any bro here is going to be able to give much further insight (or for them to type out a long review with sufficient details). You are better off reading or watching all the professional reviews out there -- the IGN, gamespot, easy allies (formerly gametrailers staff) and such, as well as other established youtubers, like the one below, who will tell you a lot more about the gameplay for you to make your own decision.

Last edited:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Samurai Shodown for Switch launches December 12 in Japan
https://gematsu.com/2019/08/samurai-shodown-for-switch-launches-december-12-in-japan

SWITCH Samurai Shodown for Switch launches December 12 in Japan [Update] Runs at 60 frames per second and supports one Joy-Con per player multiplayer.Sal Romano4 hours ago70
Samurai Shodown

The Switch version of Samurai Shodown will launch on December 12 in Japan for 6,345 yen, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will run at 60 frames per second and support single Joy-Con per player multiplayer.

Early purchases will include a Switch version of Samurai Shodown! 2, which was originally released for Neo Geo Pocket Color in April 1999.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.