Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

TehSiewDaiPeng

Reaction score
A export set 1st gen switch for $319 can buy anot? Or there is cheaper deal? I dropped my switch, now cannot turn on liao.. i think go repair also bo hua.

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still can't. Giving up le...
Bro, thanks for all ur tips and advice :)

I’m using another brand Eyoyo 13.3 inch touch screen without internal battery version. Can use with Xiaomi PowerBank 20000mah black version to power the switch without dock. The touchscreen work also.

I use the USB C cable in the eyoyo box to connect to switch. I found that some USB cable give me black screen except the one in the box.

By the way, I heard from my Friend his third party dock cant work after the latest firmware update. Maybe your problem is from the update

Last edited:

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG-6876.jpg

Still works for me. Using latest firmware.

Last edited:

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the empty dock shell from aliexpress, transferred my original internals over and its working well, no need to worry about bricking my switch.
Quite easy to bring port over.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m using another brand Eyoyo 13.3 inch touch screen without internal battery version. Can use with Xiaomi PowerBank 20000mah black version to power the switch without dock. The touchscreen work also.

I use the USB C cable in the eyoyo box to connect to switch. I found that some USB cable give me black screen except the one in the box.

By the way, I heard from my Friend his third party dock cant work after the latest firmware update. Maybe your problem is from the update

Mine also using lastest firmware and factory restore but still same issue.
3rd party dock no issue for me.

IMG-6876.jpg

Still works for me. Using latest firmware.

Maybe is my switch issue ba.

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine also using lastest firmware and factory restore but still same issue.
3rd party dock no issue for me.

Maybe is my switch issue ba.

Does it work if u use hdmi? Or try it with another switch. Could also be a problem with the usb c port. Westino’s customer service is quite good. Maybe they could replace it, if it’s a port issue.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone know where can get Capture card for switch? Feel like venturing into making gameplay videos, don't know worth it anot.

vironix

Reaction score
Looking for a good deal for gen2 switch. Probably need wait 9.9 sales?

Sent from the anal hair of Thanos using GAGT

YNWA888

Reaction score
my friend got me the [Power Delivery] Anker PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition Powerbank.... but i dont have a nintendo switch.

who is interested can pm me?
not sure if i am able to do this here.
just sharing.

sai861212

Reaction score
mind to share which bluetooth kit to get already for switch? Gullin pro+? - normal price around $70?

Reaction score
Qoo10 has a sale for the gen2 switch at 350 but export set. Is it a good deal? Don't know whether to wait for 9.9 sales

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.