OPPO R15 series - Even natural beauty shots with AI camera!

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Almost want to give oppo a chance. R15 has great design but once again they use mediocre chipset for it.
Can't they use sd 835 at least. Their whole series is crap

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost want to give oppo a chance. R15 has great design but once again they use mediocre chipset for it.
Can't they use sd 835 at least. Their whole series is crap
R15 Pro is quite decent, tried it at an OPPO store. Quite nice to hold with the curve body and no lags, camera quality not too bad also.

OPPO's new Find X flagship just announced, not too sure if it will come to Singapore.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
R15 Pro is quite decent, tried it at an OPPO store. Quite nice to hold with the curve body and no lags, camera quality not too bad also.

OPPO's new Find X flagship just announced, not too sure if it will come to Singapore.

I saw the pro i prefer r15. Pro also damn expensive. That kind of money i can buy one plus 6 which has a way superior hardware. But i don't like the phone because it's very thick.
Wonder if r15 will lag or not. For that kind of pricing s8 is way better than it. But i like the design more. Disappointed by the crappy soc
Why do they even come out with this. Their intended targets are girls only.

Thus is a crap phone priced premium. No NFC. Micro USB charging port instead of type C
Helio P60 soc.hard to believe this u is a 600+ phone

Even 2016 mate 9 hardware is better than this and more can get for 300+
Mate 10 going for 450 at carousiao
Brand new s8 (2017 phone) with far superior hardware is 700 brand new.
This oppo really cheat non tech savvy girls lol

Last edited:

kittybride

Reaction score
Help! Can undo the Oppo ColorOS system update?

My Oppo R15 was auto updated with the new ColorOS 2 days ago and since then, i can no longer receive any incoming authentication code text (from banks, etc etc etc).

Any ways to undo this update or revert to the old system ourselves? Or must we go to the Oppo Centre for help?

I'm STUCK and can't perform almost ALL of my online banking coz of this! Very frustrating!!!!

Can someone help on this?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.