Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Timmy50

Reaction score
not yet. its day 2. i hunting for cheap cctv. i have not made police report yet cause i only received spamming of calls from both whatsapp and home

Timmy50

Reaction score
hi everyone. now its 2019. are there still alot of splashing paint, drawings & lock gates going around?

im new here. i have started ghosting and its day 2

Bebe2019

Reaction score
not yet. its day 2. i hunting for cheap cctv. i have not made police report yet cause i only received spamming of calls from both whatsapp and home

In order to install d cctv u need a permit from Town Council and in order to get that u need a police report. What don't u make a report 1st. Get TC approval that takes 1 week or 2 and of course buy cctv. If u install cctv without permit and if something happen to Yr hse and u make a report and they c u have cctv without permit for sure u will get fined.

Timmy50

Reaction score
yea im making a report soon. then i will call TC tomorrow for the CCTV installation. thanks. but do you all face any splash paint, lock gate and drawings? i can handle the spamming of calls though. just block them will do

Bebe2019

Reaction score
yea im making a report soon. then i will call TC tomorrow for the CCTV installation. thanks. but do you all face any splash paint, lock gate and drawings? i can handle the spamming of calls though. just block them will do

U have to go down personally to town council to apply for the permit. U need to bring along Yr ic and the police report. It takes 1 within 5 days to 2 weeks for the approval. By right once approved then can install the cctv but at times due to the urgency and threat few of us install d cctv while waiting for approval. But that comes with risk if caught there will be fine imposed.

Last edited:

Timmy50

Reaction score
I think so u rite. We just prepare ourselves. Cctv & 999 come in very handy.

yes. im also preparing to stay up during the wee hour timing so as to listen to any noise that is around my area for the time being before CCTV is up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.