[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need a lot of perseverance to catch a 100% shiny especially not on community day.

Sometimes got time will just go through the coordinates feed for 100%. But honestly, very very hard to get a shundo and tiring.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sometimes got time will just go through the coordinates feed for 100%. But honestly, very very hard to get a shundo and tiring.

Yeah.... shiny rates during non-event days are very low. :o

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
$$440 for 2 iPhone................ :)

I had no choice because coming EX raid 1 am I kena both accounts same time but different location.

Actually just play on my 6s with 2G Ram. So far no auto program close or hang BUT it's hot...................... :(

I think can fight with my LG V3 last time.

ip5 was last to phrase out, soon will be ip6 series

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I fly to anywhere in the world, as long as my cool down time is back to 0mins. =:p

is it safe, say u didn't log out the game, but u keep teleporting different location to check on shiny, but no action taken?

zensushi

Reaction score
When catching a 100%-IV Rayquaza is underwhelming because it is not the Shiny black dragon... :s8: :sad:

T2npMUfm.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it safe, say u didn't log out the game, but u keep teleporting different location to check on shiny, but no action taken?

I don't log out of the game, just close and open the app only. When it reaches 0mins, you can teleport as long as you don't spin pokestops, catch pokemon and slot pokemon into gyms, the countdown timer will not be activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.