Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any other ws you been and recommend? LCH?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I have been using LTEN Pro at Permas Jaya. Was recommended first by my frd when bgt first car, till now has been using them. Bring your stuffs and boss will install or he can hep to get parts for you.
Hand over my car and walk 2mins to Aeon.
Boss the main guy running the workshop. Have to make appointment.
Typical old school workshop.

Pk0601

Reaction score
Hi, any recommended workshop in jb for fixing scratches and replacing broken backlight glass?

And does anyone roughly knows the cost estimation for the above? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

chiusk

Reaction score
Alignment and balancing around pelangi area have, reasonable and good.
Now the extra thing is to look out for those ws who have computer to clear ecu fault.
I would recommend that u bring in your own engine oil, eg if need to top up 5 L just bring in 4L bottle, let them top up and come back sg top up rest on your own, this is if u know how to top up.
Save cost and less suspicious on jb kastam officers

LCH must face the boss black face when going there.
The last check with him on trye price and asked about bring own parts for servicing. He say no more such service, meaning must buy his parts for service.

I am looking around Bukit indah area, BTS paintshop around there got few WS.
Might drop by there see which shop can do alignment and balancing.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alignment and balancing around pelangi area have, reasonable and good.
Now the extra thing is to look out for those ws who have computer to clear ecu fault.
I would recommend that u bring in your own engine oil, eg if need to top up 5 L just bring in 4L bottle, let them top up and come back sg top up rest on your own, this is if u know how to top up.
Save cost and less suspicious on jb kastam officers

4L and 5L EO pack, no difference leh. 5L will raise suspicion of kastam officer meh:s13::s13::s13:

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LCH must face the boss black face when going there.
The last check with him on trye price and asked about bring own parts for servicing. He say no more such service, meaning must buy his parts for service.

I am looking around Bukit indah area, BTS paintshop around there got few WS.
Might drop by there see which shop can do alignment and balancing.

ya but for alignment all these, the black face boss get the job done and fast. I do for my conti ride rotation, balancing and alignment 60rm all in 3 months back

earthtk

Reaction score
good for you. maybe that day their gf/wife good mood so they good mood too
Lol work that way ah?

Anyway I think Ah Yuen just had a child so must be quite tiring for him for the past months. Maybe that's why blackface lor. Ah Hong did my servicing that day, also friendly. One thing I like is if don't need change they will like make some cock and bull story say here spoil there spoil need to change. They only do what is needed. Very family-orientated business.

Wanted to buy them kopi but kena rejected. Quite friendly leh still can chit chat.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol work that way ah?

Anyway I think Ah Yuen just had a child so must be quite tiring for him for the past months. Maybe that's why blackface lor. Ah Hong did my servicing that day, also friendly. One thing I like is if don't need change they will like make some cock and bull story say here spoil there spoil need to change. They only do what is needed. Very family-orientated business.

Wanted to buy them kopi but kena rejected. Quite friendly leh still can chit chat.

Most JB workshops i visited will says can tahan carry on use or wait till next servicing unless is safety parts.
This is good thing i like about JB workshops.

xiaozhi86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol work that way ah?

dunno, maybe he don't like my face or just bad mood like i own him few million. glad you guys got good service =:p=:p=:p

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Lol work that way ah?

Yah ah yuan got new born the Wife sometimes come shop inside as cashier.
Ah Hong also got Wife sometimes come late when closing.

Yah they also reject me when I offer to buy drinks.

But there was once ah yuan brought me n my Wife drinks.
Good mood maybe

Ah Hong can chit chat n ask him about cars while he work on your ride

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah ah yuan got new born the Wife sometimes come shop inside as cashier.
Ah Hong also got Wife sometimes come late when closing.

Yah they also reject me when I offer to buy drinks.

But there was once ah yuan brought me n my Wife drinks.
Good mood maybe

Ah Hong can chit chat n ask him about cars while he work on your ride

If I go Ah Yuan's place, i always dabao chicken rice and drinks for them because before heading over to his place, i always go jiak the power white chicken rice first.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I go Ah Yuan's place, i always dabao chicken rice and drinks for them because before heading over to his place, i always go jiak the power white chicken rice first.

Yeah, is a good way to make good relation with them. Then they will make effort to repair sweez sweez on your rides.

Near CNY/ Mid Autumn festival, just bgt them the usual oranges and moon cakes. You will be surprised the next time you ask them for support/ troubleshooting. FOC... haha

Another out of the book method to handle JB workshop :s12::s12:

Last edited:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously, you are their customer. Not the other way round... Why even bother with bad attitude? Many other good workshops elsewhere, everywhere.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Across the causeway, chop passport is totally diff from Singapore. Yeah, bad attitude kills business. Won't get my biz the next round.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.