Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

tang_tang

Reaction score
Hi

Can someone pls PM me the link to get monqiqi SP from taobao. My chinese very poor. not sure which is the right one. Thank you in advance!

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone pls PM me the link to get monqiqi SP from taobao. My chinese very poor. not sure which is the right one. Thank you in advance!
Just Google for "monqiqi k20"

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

fata1-7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I check if anyone bought their Mi 9T Pro from this seller on shopee? Cos they stated local warranty. Is this store reliable? Thanks https://shopee.sg/product/132693007/2694499249?smtt=0.0.9

Yes most of us who got it from Lazada got it from this guy too.

Global Intl Set but delivery address is Indo.

the seller assured me that local warranty will cover and the delivery address will change by next week. If not, refund will be given even if my set has been used.

Reviews also not bad, seems legit. will check next week and update if address has changed.

pustefix

Reaction score
also gsmarena very weird, first say sd730 more efficient than sd855 in standby when mi9t lasted longer than normal mi9, then now mi9t pro better battery then say sd855 better than sd730 in standby :s13:

There is no contradiction, in both battery review for mi9t and mi9t pro, it is stated that sd730 is more power efficient in standby compare to sd855. The overall battery score include standby, talk time, video and browsing. Although standby is better in mi9t, the overall score is better in mi9t pro due to the others.

ast34

Reaction score
Yes most of us who got it from Lazada got it from this guy too.

Global Intl Set but delivery address is Indo.

the seller assured me that local warranty will cover and the delivery address will change by next week. If not, refund will be given even if my set has been used.

Reviews also not bad, seems legit. will check next week and update if address has changed.

Ok Thanks for the reply. Will order too.

shannontan922

Reaction score
Hey guys . Anyone knows how to set a data limit for sim 1. When reached that limit, auto change to sim 2? For mi 9t pro .

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

jacklee0323

Reaction score
Hi all, I think you all need to go to service centre check the warranty. Let me introduce myself , I'm from xiaomi authorized distributor and we verify that this set should not be local set even after 7 days. I hope you all proceed to official service centre in funan level 3 xiaomi store to verify and being cheated. As local set will only be launch next week and currently service centre do not have part to repair as well.

hmm, received phone liao but not sure should unseal the box and start using or not.

international set, but delivery address is INDO too.

Makes no sense that the warranty will change to local sg warranty after 7 days of use.

probably will check clear first before unsealing the box to avoid any misrepresentation.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New firmware. 10.3.17.0... Now support for 6x5 homescreen
nx9VQt4.png

XEwXc3a.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.