tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what version?
JrWUH21l.jpg

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the software updates something in the earbuds or just simply a software update only?

🙄

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any noticeable changes post-update?

No significant difference since the update does not affect anything unless you are pairing with your Windows 10.

Benefits and improvements
Improves connectivity with Windows 10, resolving an issue where on some specific builds of Windows 10, sound would not playback after Bluetooth pairing
General performance and stability improvements

Gizamo

Master Member
Reaction score
Noise cancelling seems to be better, less wind noise. Anyone can confirm?

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
No significant difference since the update does not affect anything unless you are pairing with your Windows 10.

Benefits and improvements
Improves connectivity with Windows 10, resolving an issue where on some specific builds of Windows 10, sound would not playback after Bluetooth pairing
General performance and stability improvements

yup, got problem connecting to my laptop running Windows 10pro Build 1903. hopefully will resolve the connecting issue

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to share that the White Silicon Case is very nice as it will glow in the dark. =:p

Anyone needs the $30 voucher, please PM me your Email Address - 1st come 1st get it.

mine silicon case came, they sent me wrong color, same as yours glow in the dark de....:(:(

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
mine silicon case came, they sent me wrong color, same as yours glow in the dark de....:(:(

Could be a blessing in disguise if u complain and they ask you to keep or refund you while they send you your correct color?

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Could be a blessing in disguise if u complain and they ask you to keep or refund you while they send you your correct color?

nvm liao, just use as it is, dun want to go thru the troubles just for the colors when the item is usable:(

stressmage

Master Member
Reaction score
30 coupon for bros here

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/MyCoupon/ReceiveCoupon.aspx?cp_code=8YYD6F5A&jaehuid=2000153892

contacted

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before. For better calls, can I remove one side and hold it in the hand as a microphone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.