[Recommend] Good Mechanical Keyboard

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Why the experience will be bad leh?

So far i've been to banleong to RMA all no issues leh, its as simple as, go down, check problem, then exchange 1 to 1 hmm
The RMA no problem. 1 to 1... But damn tiny place and no where to sit. Not a good experience sia

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IfDsVHBl.jpg

My Coolermaster RGB Keyboard has a faulty RGB after just 3 months.
Have to go Ban Leong and try to RMA...

Will update on how bad the experience is. Haha.

Update: went down Ubi 4. So far away, Ulu place... Got few ppl infront of me, all the seats occupied. Tiny place, can't even let 10 ppl to sit down. So sent in and waited 20 mins, after that, got 1 to 1 exchange. Wish the place bigger to accommodate more ppl la. So-so experience.

Means alot of ppl go rma their stuff lol .

Psycovirus

Reaction score
you need to lose weight
Keep on topic about Mech KB please. J/k j/k.

You been there? I loose weight also won't help since i can still fit into 1 MRT seat no problem. Others need to loose weight one.

The place just tiny. Oh, also spotted Thermaltake View 32 for $129, cash and carry. Got like 4 pieces.
ojvumvfl.jpg

Last edited:

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Means alot of ppl go rma their stuff lol .
What i see is many ppl come RMA Razer Headset/KB, Deebot vacuum cleaner robots and TP-Link router stuff. Ban Leong has a huge range of products.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hooted this cheap royal kludge brown switch BT keyboard recently. Can be wired and pair up to 3 devices. USB C connection. Sales pic shows round keys but they came in square keys., gonna get akko keycaps to replace them..

https://i.imgur.com/AWu0Sel.jpg[img]

The switch feels better than my phantom rgb thou. Hooted from this link below.
[url]https://shopee.sg/2642OE-Royal-Kludge-RK960-Dual-Mode-White-Backlit-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-i.123188926.1945149689[/url][/QUOTE]

Akko PBT 9009 keycaps is here..

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cU4IGS1h.jpg

v37xyl7h.jpg

Z5JktQYh.jpg

Need to find somehow to remove that logo on the kb.. :s13:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OOO the keycaps look great! Where did you get them from?

From this seller, probably hooted the last set from them..

https://shopee.sg/product/145496662/2261454694

Cheapest i manage to find after searching around online..The feel is very good..

Wanted toget their tokyo set but many pink..

wow $50 for a wireless mech keyboard?

Yup..Tiong brand..Paid 46.77 after using their $5 off code..Was delivered in 6 days...JX switches if not kalih..Somehow feels better than the outemu(both brown) i have on my tecware phantom rgb..

Last edited:
Reaction score
If they have 75% would be good

From this seller, probably hooted the last set from them..

https://shopee.sg/product/145496662/2261454694

Cheapest i manage to find after searching around online..The feel is very good..

Wanted toget their tokyo set but many pink..

Yup..Tiong brand..Paid 46.77 after using their $5 off code..Was delivered in 6 days...JX switches if not kalih..Somehow feels better than the outemu(both brown) i have on my tecware phantom rgb..

phrozact

Reaction score
Has anyone lubed their keyboard before? Trying to find a place where I can get some lube, and I can't use Vaseline since it contains petroleum...

Reaction score
If you're looking for a 75%, can recommend this...
Keycool 84 keys is what I use at work. Switches are original cherry so they're robust. The keyboard has no frills and performs solidly for the past 2 year. Don't know what's your definition of "Cheap" but $70+ for Cherry MX switches keyboard is considered cheap to me.

They also have BT version for a bit more $$.

Keycool 84. Cherry switches. Taobao ship over.

hNxwInSl.jpg

I got an Anne pro 2 at home.
Should I get this or AP2.

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone uses Logitech keyboard G910 Orion Spectrum? My keyboard is facing double/triple entries on some keys and also no responses from some keys. The issues occur on random keys. Sometimes, totally no issues. Every start-up, the issues will just go to different keys.

Previously I had the G910 Orion Spark that had this issue and exchange with warranty at Challenger. Now this one also meet the same issues. It seems to have all these issues after the same period of usage very near to warranty ending or just nice when the warranty ended.

Any recommendations for durable mechanical keyboards? Quite disappointing with Logitech..

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone uses Logitech keyboard G910 Orion Spectrum? My keyboard is facing double/triple entries on some keys and also no responses from some keys. The issues occur on random keys. Sometimes, totally no issues. Every start-up, the issues will just go to different keys.

Previously I had the G910 Orion Spark that had this issue and exchange with warranty at Challenger. Now this one also meet the same issues. It seems to have all these issues after the same period of usage very near to warranty ending or just nice when the warranty ended.

Any recommendations for durable mechanical keyboards? Quite disappointing with Logitech..

Best keyboard I have used so far is Filco, without the fancy RGBs and such.

Psycovirus

Reaction score

Cooler Master CK550 is pretty solid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.