Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
LA Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has opened the door to a return to Manchester United.

The Swede has enjoyed an outstanding season in MLS.

Ibrahimovic said: “I could still play easily in the Premier League.

“If United needs me, I'm here!

“But Galaxy has me so I'm sorry.

“I did my job in Europe. I enjoyed it, I have 33 trophies that I brought with me here and hopefully I can get something here.

“And then we will see where that adventure finishes."

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
closest rumor was Ferdinand Fletcher Evra :s13:
only logical explanation why many DOF have moved around yet United couldn't get close to talking to any.
I thought the reason why so many people avoid this position is because eventually woody still want to have a say in it???

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like one step forward 2 step back to me :(
No lah, still a step forward, just small. Backwards or not, the only thing that matters is the league ranking after 38 games so we'll find out then. I really do expect us to be higher than 6th though, which truthfully is awful for a club of our stature.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
I've been shouting for the longest times that Ed and Glazers are ruining us, we need to spend more, and we need to pay smartly with a DoF. Last season still got people arguing with me that we should not blame Ed/board as they did spend. Thankfully now more people realised what our root problem is.

I can only hope Ole has more time. We have tried all sort of managers already; there's no point in changing another manager (even if some here starting to view Ole as a wrong move). The best we can hope is Ed finally have the balls to stick to his decision (in hiring the manager) and not flipping prata when results are bad.

My only wish this season is we can win Europa somehow, by luck or whatever. I don't see how we can be in the top 6 with the current setup.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lah, still a step forward, just small. Backwards or not, the only thing that matters is the league ranking after 38 games so we'll find out then. I really do expect us to be higher than 6th though, which truthfully is awful for a club of our stature.

Imagine finish behind Chelsea...It will be worst then last season :s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he will be tempted when any reputable managers make themselves available.

van Gaal was always talking about leaving Netherlands after WC, Moyes was sacked after that.
Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea and suddenly van Gaal's job is danger...
Zidane left Madrid and even though they only just extended Mourinho's contract, his job is shaky after ending the season 2nd, not allowed to buy **...

will it be repeated?
I can only hope Ole has more time. We have tried all sort of managers already; there's no point in changing another manager (even if some here starting to view Ole as a wrong move). The best we can hope is Ed finally have the balls to stick to his decision (in hiring the manager) and not flipping prata when results are bad.

Last edited:

pawn_king

Reaction score
LA Galaxy star Zlatan Ibrahimovic has opened the door to a return to Manchester United.

“I did my job in Europe. I enjoyed it, I have 33 trophies that I brought with me here and hopefully I can get something here.

wa this i dont mind!

His passive aura enough liao :s12::s12:

sure can buff teammates +20 armour, opponents -20!

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Come back, take number 9 from Martial again. Then Martial going to sulk.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he will be tempted when any reputable managers make themselves available.

van Gaal was always talking about leaving Netherlands after WC, Moyes was sacked after that.
Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea and suddenly van Gaal's job is danger...
Zidane left Madrid and even though they only just extended Mourinho's contract, his job is shaky after ending the season 2nd, not allowed to buy **...

will it be repeated?

only manager to tempt Ed is Poch. Or Klopp or Pep. But most probably is Poch.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Zlatan should come back and take No. 7 and break the curse!

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ego big never mind. He just need to score on the field. The more he score, the more happy we will, the more forgiven we will. His ego wanna big until reach moon i also dun mind.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why think so much? Ole wants to give chance to the kids. he won't be taking Zlatan back

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dun mind Zlatan return, he can go **** the players when they slack

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are we still paying more wages for Sanchez when he is going to play for inter absolute nonsense inter should be forking out his big wages how on earth can we agree such a stupid deal our clubs are runs by moron **** u Woodward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.