2018 iPad Pro

mac_oasis

Master Member
Reaction score
I got mine from bestbuy in the US. 3rd gen 12.9" 256gb cellular. Yes it's around $400 cheaper, the difference i used to get apple care+, apple pencil 2, logitech slim folio combo :)

And warranty is international so no worries!
Hi, US cellular can be used in SG?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got the muse case by zugu?

is the case itself a hard shell type that is hard to bend? currently using otterbox, its pretty good, bought a skin so the transparent back can show it off but the viewing angles are so limited, trying to use it in the office is pretty tough.

ganroycebye

Reaction score
We were thinking that the next iPad Pro would arrive some time between spring and early summer in 2020. However, a Bloomberg report on 22 August claims it's sources say the new iPad Pro (and a new 10.2in iPad) will launch before the end of 2019.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We were thinking that the next iPad Pro would arrive some time between spring and early summer in 2020. However, a Bloomberg report on 22 August claims it's sources say the new iPad Pro (and a new 10.2in iPad) will launch before the end of 2019.

The new iPad will be launch in October 2019 I’m sure. That’s including the new low end iPad with 10.2” screen and also the new iPad Pros with triple cameras.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New iPad Pro will probably come with A13X chip so it's worth the wait if it's coming out in 2019.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPad Pro refresh is historical 1.5 years. The latest one already got huge revamp. Will only see next year June or so

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPad Pro refresh is historical 1.5 years. The latest one already got huge revamp. Will only see next year June or so

Not definitely. Especially when Apple wants to push AR so a triple camera needs to come to an iPad to match the new iPhones.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Not likely, macrumours has an article about the LCD supplier for Apple only recently starting to upgrade their factory to produce OLED, they said the process will take about 2 years.

Or Apple will just switch display companies, who knows.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is the new iPad Pro coming out? :o

This year likely in October but I don’t expect a big improvement from the processor. Just a small refresh from the current A12X processor and maybe a triple camera setup.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This year likely in October but I don’t expect a big improvement from the processor. Just a small refresh from the current A12X processor and maybe a triple camera setup.

I've heard rumors of either Oct 2019 or June 2020. :(

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully June 2020. Cause Apple iPad Pro refresh rate is 1.5 years based on the past iPad Pro models

There’s a new revised A12X chip so a new iPad Pro is coming this year for sure.

Next year iPad Pro will be using A14X.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.