New EC at Sumang Walk

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Don’t need to keep pushing. Those that don’t understand will never will. Just let them be. Keep the benefits to ourselves will do cos no matter how you persuade there’ll be ppl comfy in hdb because they cannot afford and are born not risk takers, thus afraid to step into the unknown (despite having information, they don’t believe in it)

Not trying to push , im just sharing what i know and what can be done.. financial freedom doesnt just happens, it happens to those who take actions.. ultimately, the choice is theirs.. i cant force them to upgrade if they dont want.. :o

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caveat updated. 11 units sold for August.

8jOX6uT.jpg

YQSdz61.jpg

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Not trying to push , im just sharing what i know and what can be done.. financial freedom doesnt just happens, it happens to those who take actions.. ultimately, the choice is theirs.. i cant force them to upgrade if they dont want.. :o
you make it sound like financial freedom only happens if you upgrade.

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
author sounds like an agent based on what he wrote :

The Executive Condominium becomes an obvious choice for those Singaporeans who can afford a little more than an HDB but cannot stretch to a private apartment
it should be -- alot more than an HDB and a little lesser than private. =:p

I agree EC is an obvious choice if one is not eligible for bto (income above 12k and below 14k) and private condo is too ex.

EC is also an good option for those who cannot wait for bto especially 2nd timer where you can keep ballot for bto but does not get a good number. If bto is also easy to get, then resales HDB market will also be affected I think since I feel why go for more expensive resales when I can get a brand new bto, unless is hit income ceiling

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Are the terms like 'early retirement' and
'financial freedom' misused by many middle aged?
:o

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw this funny comment on ST Facebook

"Domestic helper: I don’t know why my master bought such a nice apartment. Such a nice view too. But they are not home from morning to night. I’ll get the view whole day for myself daily...."

:s13:

Of course, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.