who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Finally reached soloQ mythic. Achieved my goal
Btw i reach the goal while off the chat so conclusion chat is uneccessary u should do it too cos 99% they shat talk

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally reached soloQ mythic. Achieved my goal
Btw i reach the goal while off the chat so conclusion chat is uneccessary u should do it too cos 99% they shat talk

i give up on rank. rank game also can get 3 afks. most of the time i just ignore the chat since i don't even understand what they are typing. only know those like dog, pig etc.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i give up on rank. rank game also can get 3 afks. most of the time i just ignore the chat since i don't even understand what they are typing. only know those like dog, pig etc.

Things gets better when u legend rank filter away those random trolls from epic
Occasionally i on the chat to see what tactics they talk but everytime is scold people

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
My account got problem. Start a smurf account now cannot login back :)
May have to stick with smurf account gg

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heng moonton reply me back just now ask me to login by changing the server. I cycle through all the server asia/europe/etc can see my original account ID then chose that server can login liao.
Then can switch back to my smurf account by pressing a button "switch character"
Didn't know this convenient :vijayadmin:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I use smurf account go play nana. Feel like bully sia :vijayadmin: now saving up bp to buy kag :vijayadmin:
Very slow feel like spending money to buy diamonds

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play smurf bully noob but the heroes and emblem very limited leh :s13:

i use smurf account whack noobs until i feel bad and end the game. noobs at low rank don't need any emblem nor meta hero. just use layla 1 vs 5 also not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.