Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

liewdes

Reaction score
Do you all rent with $0 excess or with excess that with lower rental fee?
Need to apply for international driving license? Thanks.

lilrex21

Reaction score
our licence is in english, no need IDP.

as for excess, it’s your personal preference as to how much you want to be exposed to. you can look at your own travel insurance to see if you can add on car excess. eg my own yearly plan already includes up to 2k excess. i know AXA single trip you can add on as well.

the car i rented comes with default excess abt 2.7k. i chose not to buy any extra reduction. in this case my exposure is max $700.

look around at the different levels of excess for each car rental companies. usually their base rate doesn’t differ much. but the extra details will matter if touch wood you get into accident.

for tasmania i got full coverage though, including road side assist 🙃 and animal damage. really depends on where you intend to bring the car to.

x3nor_S

Reaction score
any idea how fast nobirds come to pick up after we call them that we arrive at perth airport?

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Driving in GC. The driver seat is it left or right handed?

Sent from null using GAGT

sicaaluo

Reaction score
Hi

We are a group of 7 with each 1 big luggage. There is only 1 driver among us hence we prefer to just rent 1 car. Any suggestions on which car to rent? Is Hyundai iMax acceptable?

Please help, thanks! :)

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Hi

We are a group of 7 with each 1 big luggage. There is only 1 driver among us hence we prefer to just rent 1 car. Any suggestions on which car to rent? Is Hyundai iMax acceptable?

7 ppl with 7 big luggages, think u have to find a mini bus.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Is Rav4 backseat reclinable n what's the cc of Rav4 and Outlander from Nobirds? 2.0 or 2.4?

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

7 of you will feel like sardines in the car, can't imagine with all those luggage.. impossible to fit the imax with the seats up, if 5 pax maybe possible

orcabel

Reaction score
Hi. I have 3A2C. I’m thinking of renting Rav 4 from Nobirds.
I will probably need 2 booster seats for my 5yo and 8yo.
Is Rav4 spacious for 5 of us?
Or I should consider outlander?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.