Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
according to xiaomi facebook page, they are officially launching the Mi9T Pro in Singapore and asking people to guess the selling price :)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
according to xiaomi facebook page, they are officially launching the Mi9T Pro in Singapore and asking people to guess the selling price :)
LOL.. They selling lower spec one at high high price.

tang_tang

Reaction score
Some nice cases I recieved.
rf5AhFU.jpg
Nillkin clear case.
0lggnzL.jpg
EGwvvPO.jpg
May I know does the back clear cover will hv fingerprint marks?

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL.. They selling lower spec one at high high price.

won't be surprised if the 6G/128G version selling $600+ and to make it sweet bundle some goodies for those who pre-ordered. very typical xiaomi strategy :s13::s13:

VeryCoolDude

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need a phone urgently.

Should i buy Mi 9t 128g export set from carousell for $380? Or just buy the cheapest k20 64g ($329) @ qoo10 and call it a day.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need a phone urgently.

Should i buy Mi 9t 128g export set from carousell for $380? Or just buy the cheapest k20 64g ($329) @ qoo10 and call it a day.
Just get the cheapest export set. Dun need warranty. 64gb is a little too small for storage. Mi9t is same as k20.

Skyeagle

Reaction score
Its been quite some time I lasted used a Xiaomi phone.
Not sure if some of you encountered before:

Previously, the older versions of MIUI got this notification bug whereby when new messages comes in, either there is no icon on the notification bar, or no LED blink alert.

Have MIUI gotten rid of this notification bug?

Thanks

fute22

Reaction score
Response from Xiaomi when I asked about the warranty status.

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Megha and understand that you wish to inquire about the warranty of your device.

I would like to inform you that if you had purchased the product from our official channel, we could guarantee it to be genuine. Also, the warranty of your device considered from the date mentioned in the invoice. Please walk or step in at any of our service centres along with the invoice to diagnose your device. After diagnosing your device, our service centre experts will guide you further regarding the warranty of your device. Warranty of our products is 1 year for devices and 6 months for accessories. This warranty will not cover any human damage (physical or liquid damage) encountered on it. Also would like to inform you that only invoice is mandatory to claim the warranty of the device.

You can find the address of the service centre by referring to the mentioned link. Here is the link http://www.mi.com/sg/service/repair/.

Note:- All the Xiaomi products available on Lazada which are Sold under LazMall are our original products and will be covered under warranty.

Hope the above information helps you. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Megha

Xiaomi Customer Support

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its been quite some time I lasted used a Xiaomi phone.
Not sure if some of you encountered before:

Previously, the older versions of MIUI got this notification bug whereby when new messages comes in, either there is no icon on the notification bar, or no LED blink alert.

Have MIUI gotten rid of this notification bug?

Thanks

Yes solved... Enable app to auto start. No problem.. If still having problem set the app battery saving to none.. This 2 setting should have solve all nortification problem.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From kiasa mobile Facebook.. Their sets got this EIN stickers. Stated official Singapore sets..think those who need local sets do take note.

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sjV5lHml.jpg

3d83UKTl.jpg

iTI9LZWl.jpg

gGEUeCYl.jpg

my screen protector n back protector here le, lens protector too
wait till weekend for me to tf everything over n start using it le
excited sia

Last edited:

VeryCoolDude

Reaction score
Just get the cheapest export set. Dun need warranty. 64gb is a little too small for storage. Mi9t is same as k20.

Storage is not a issue for me. I been using my 16g iphone6 for years till it dead yesterday. Is there any difference between global and china rom? If there’s not much diff, i will just get the cheapest k20.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is getting Mi 9T pro cheaper in Xiaomi Malaysia or better off getting from Lazada or Kasia?

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my screen protector n back protector here le, lens protector too
wait till weekend for me to tf everything over n start using it le
excited sia

Your tempered glass is no black border one?

Fits with your Ringke Fusion-X case with no lifting ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.