[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't finish FF8 back in the 90's. Memories of the tedious "Draw" and "Junction" system. Triple Triad is great though. One of my least favourite FF.

Triple traid is the card mini game is it?

I remembered I loved the mini game.. Go pwn others with the strong cards lol

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Yeah, take time off to sidequest a bit. Check who is a player and see got any rare and powerful cards to win over. Hehe. I'll wait for discount or probably never play again.

Triple traid is the card mini game is it?

I remembered I loved the mini game.. Go pwn others with the strong cards lol

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?"

suddenly so many games released this few weeks... :D

GreedFall: 13 Minutes of Gameplay

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erica | Launch Trailer | PS4
Immerse yourself in a unique experience where every choice you make has a profound effect on your game.

Erica throws you into a shadowy world of emotional, interactive storytelling, with the flow and production values of a Hollywood movie, all seamlessly unfolding in real time – all while you guide the protagonist on her journey.

The First 19 Minutes of Erica Gameplay

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Erica | Launch Trailer | PS4
Immerse yourself in a unique experience where every choice you make has a profound effect on your game.

Erica throws you into a shadowy world of emotional, interactive storytelling, with the flow and production values of a Hollywood movie, all seamlessly unfolding in real time – all while you guide the protagonist on her journey.

The First 19 Minutes of Erica Gameplay

my type of game. :s12::s12::s12:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
龍が如く7 光と闇の行方 Yakuza 7
16 Jan 2020

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/detail.php?sn=184963
根據目前的資訊,《人中之龍 7 光與暗的去向》將由入監 18 年後重獲新生的全新主角「春日一番」擔綱演出,以規模超過神室町 3 倍的新區域「橫濱 伊勢佐木異人町」為舞台,且一如先前愚人節釋出的影片,採用有別與既有系列作的指令選單式 RPG 風格戰鬥系統「即時指令 RPG 戰鬥」,遊戲類型也變更為 RPG

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Chinese version same-day release!

PS4™『人中之龍7 光與闇的去向』決定1月16日(四)發售!

『人中之龍7』是『人中之龍』系列最新作品的戲劇性RPG。新主角春日一番將在新舞台橫濱的伊勢佐木異人町裡與夥伴們一步步往上爬,玩家可藉此體驗到熱血沸騰的人情戲碼。

包括規模前所未有的舞台、幹架動作與RPG選擇指令系統融合而成的「動態指令RPG戰鬥」等等,本作品實現了不辱系列15週年的遊戲分量與革命性的進化,敬請務必期待。

Trailer with Chinese subtitle:

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice yazuka 7.

just curious do u know its a RPG?

HUMjDX3.jpg

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chinese version same-day release!

PS4™『人中之龍7 光與闇的去向』決定1月16日(四)發售!

『人中之龍7』是『人中之龍』系列最新作品的戲劇性RPG。新主角春日一番將在新舞台橫濱的伊勢佐木異人町裡與夥伴們一步步往上爬,玩家可藉此體驗到熱血沸騰的人情戲碼。

包括規模前所未有的舞台、幹架動作與RPG選擇指令系統融合而成的「動態指令RPG戰鬥」等等,本作品實現了不辱系列15週年的遊戲分量與革命性的進化,敬請務必期待。

Trailer with Chinese subtitle:

https://twinfinite.net/2019/08/yakuza-7-turn-jrpg/

Yakuza 7 Revealed… And It’s a Turn-Based JRPG for PS4; First Trailer and Screenshots Released

If you’re a fan of the Yakuza series, you probably remember this year’s April Fool video, portraying the series as a turn-based JRPG.

Turns out we were all fooled for real, because Yakuza 7 is a turn-based JRPG, as it was revealed today during a press conference in Tokyo.

The full title is “Ryuu ga Gotoku 7: Hikari to Yami no Yukue,” which translates into “Yakuza 7: Whereabouts of Light and Darkness.”

The game will be released in Japan on January 16, 2020, exclusively for PS4. A release in North America and Europe was also mentioned, but not dated.

The gameplay is what you would expect from a turn-based JRPG, with players selecting commands like attack, defense, or special attacks for members of their party.

And yes, there will be a party. The new protagonist kasuga Ichiban does not fight alone. There are even classes, which can be changed during the game.

This isn’t the only departure from the classic Yakuza series, as the setting is shifted from Kamurocho to Yokohama (precisely in the Isezakicho district), which has been described as being about three times the size of the original setting...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.