Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if previously i used 500 Qpoints, all Qcoins and $30 coupon to make purchase and, one of my items worth $20 , now i see it drop price...

i have not collected my items...
does it makes sense if i cancle the item and buy again ? will the refunded amount be difficult to compute ?

will it affect the coupon discount applied on those other items which i had bought during the same checkout?

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wierd when i click get on the link, i get a $10 off $50 uob coupon instead -_-.

anyone can spare a $8 off $40?

where did u get $10 off $50 uob coupon...?? :s11::s11:

i got the $8 off $40 UOB from qalliance... but the T&Cs says first 2k transactions...

regards,
wacky

yong99

Reaction score
Trading for $30/200 coupon

Have multiple smaller value coupons to trade for. Please kindly PM me to trade with your $30/200. Greatly appreciated. Thanks
(20% cart coupon)Max $5
$5 off $30
$6 off $40
$20 off $150

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if previously i used 500 Qpoints, all Qcoins and $30 coupon to make purchase and, one of my items worth $20 , now i see it drop price...

i have not collected my items...
does it makes sense if i cancle the item and buy again ? will the refunded amount be difficult to compute ?

will it affect the coupon discount applied on those other items which i had bought during the same checkout?

It may be prorated but dunnoe if qpoints will be taken into consideration. $20 item drop to how much? If not much, then just leave it bah..

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, can i know what r u looking to buy ?

i have a $30 off $200 coupon, but my purchase is only $150 +

if u still unable to get the $8 coupon and will be keen on a 15% coupon, maybe we can work something out ?

btw, your PM is full

i am buying some slippers that cost around $44. i have cleared my PM.

seth69

Reaction score
I buying electronic goods so if I can use $50 coupon will be great ! Pls help me thanks!

mkx3000

Reaction score
No need Carousel, got buyer here also.

Posted from PCWX using
Where Does My QR Code Goes To?

they are giving out quite a lot of 30/200 coupon these days. i dun think the demand is high. those keep asking just want it for free.

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone can pm me a coupon? im legit buying the mijia fan that cost $74.. not a flipper.. thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.