Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kop2311987

Reaction score
anyway not suan siao kazuki666

to new drivers, commercial driving is very different from normal driving

if u thk is just driving nia, it is very wrong thinking.

once get car liao, pls get used to the car u rent before start asking where to earn e most fares :o

That is why if can don't drive, must be extra careful.. in the end had to cough out extra dollar instead of earning extra dollar. Heng is minor accident. If lucky think the van also will not pursue....van seems like alright.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I met with a slight scratch collision at expressway. Very scare now, urgently need advice. Merging lane side by side with a delivery van.

This is my damages.
e5nhXyBl.jpg

ZYd4m7kl.jpg

O2APXSyl.jpg

This is the van.
2fSYwEkl.jpg

The delivery man insist he let his boss decide then find me.

Now for my side how?

Anyone has reliable workshop at Alexandra Village I can send in now to fix this, so that when return car it's not visible at all? Approximately how much I should budget for my repairs? How much to compensate the delivery van?

Really scare. I need advice. Please don't troll me

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Don't scared.....I assume no injury.....u got sign anything or not?got video?

From what I see no major damage but the headlight is a concern.The rest just spray back....the most is knock a bit...

i think likely to be cheaper than pay excess....get a quote for both vehicles and negotiate from there.

Report to IDAC within 24hrs even if u are not claiming insurance to cover backside.You never know what the delivery man tell his boss to cover his own backside.

Last edited:

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The report is filed to who ah? GrabRental or polis?
IDAC....basically insurance...but u can choose not to claim under insurance....cover backside just in case u need to...and the 24hrs lasped.

At IDAC...they will take pictures of the damage and tell u to write your story down....if u got video I think they will also take but I not sure of this point.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
SUPER STEADY REWARD UPDATE. now they credit into cash wallet instead of credit wallet :s12:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

From what I see no major damage but the headlight is a concern.The rest just spray back....the most is knock a bit...

i think likely to be cheaper than pay excess....get a quote for both vehicles and negotiate from there.

Report to IDAC within 24hrs even if u are not claiming insurance to cover backside.You never know what the delivery man tell his boss to cover his own backside.

I just called two different IDAC office. They say mine is rental car, so I cannot walkin to idac file personally. I have to go back to grabrental, then let then advise...

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just called two different IDAC office. They say mine is rental car, so I cannot walkin to idac file personally. I have to go back to grabrental, then let then advise...
Hopefully GrabRental allows u to repair outside....

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya agreed, just continue renting, no need to worry at the moment.

my 2 cents
- find a workshop to assess the repair costs amt
- ownself settle the compensation negotiation with the van. call and talk to them. settle fast. sign B&W agreement not to pursue.
- ownself settle the repair since the damage is very minor
- although 666 has signed up CDW, but not worth to trigger CDW with this kind of small dent

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
I discourage new drivers to lease contract vehicles cuz it might not be suitable, and later realise they have a few more gruelling weeks to drive

I hope 666 bought CDW (all new drivers should buy). Damages can be recouped, a lost life cannot

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hopefully GrabRental allows u to repair outside....

I called up IDAC sin ming and bukit batok, both say they don't handle, say go straight back to rental company report. Then I called GR liao, the accident dept recorded my info and incident, then ask me call GR. Talked to GR, ask me go Pegasus workshop let them assess... :(

The luck thing is no injury, and my passenger though she says in rush for appt, but was nice enough to wait in the car for about 20mins. After I talk with the other party driver, exchange nric and driver license, take each other's vehicle damage, then leave. Then I send my passenger to her destination...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got ask GR if allow u to repair outside? High chance no...

I called up IDAC sin ming and bukit batok, both say they don't handle, say go straight back to rental company report. Then I called GR liao, the accident dept recorded my info and incident, then ask me call GR. Talked to GR, ask me go Pegasus workshop let them assess... :(

The luck thing is no injury, and my passenger though she says in rush for appt, but was nice enough to wait in the car for about 20mins. After I talk with the other party driver, exchange nric and driver license, take each other's vehicle damage, then leave. Then I send my passenger to her destination...

jimmylimts

Reaction score

From GR and got pax, no need talk already. Straight report and claim. Pay the $525 excess and move on.

Now pax says ok, later talk talk to BF/husband/friend say claim some pocket money to spend, u will up car.

Too many liabilities involved, pass to GR to settle!:D

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I discourage new drivers to lease contract vehicles cuz it might not be suitable, and later realise they have a few more gruelling weeks to drive

I hope 666 bought CDW (all new drivers should buy). Damages can be recouped, a lost life cannot

yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat... :(

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?

StormsRiders

Master Member
Reaction score
u already reported.
even if the other party say nvm.
pay 100$ to him to private settle also no use already.

anything refer them to GR PIC of ur case.

If I am the other party, i may curse you though.
Say 1 but do another.

Drive safe.

yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat... :(

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?

jimmylimts

Reaction score

I once had accident driving GR car and had pax. Pax says no problem, even walk 500m to their destination while I settle the accident. Next day, call and say want to claim injury:s13::s13::s13:

Pass the contact of the other party to the workshop doing the insurance or claim. :s12::s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.