Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just love carousell watches. Say Full Box but no card or cert. Lolx. Means some people give half the box?
KVkIKcvl.png

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

full box given. not full set.

lol he give u box and cushion set inside.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My crash = sell to normal price

But if grey stuck too many goods and nobody buying , depend on their holding power, who knows below rsp

what is normal price to you? few k lower but still above RRP?

sell at RRP? maybe, if everyone stop buying, eventually. takes how long, we not sure.

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
My crash = sell to normal price

But if grey stuck too many goods and nobody buying , depend on their holding power, who knows below rsp
Assuming “normal” being RRP, I can only see this possibility in very few scenarios, one of them being the collapse of the Chinese economy and CCP (not unfeasible).

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought a brand new submariner date 2 tone

Was thinking between hulk or this.

End up getting this cause i dont want to pay so much for hype price.
Paid around 400 over retail.

A3JDtAu.jpg

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
I also heard from my HK friends, grey business not doing well, some models they offload at just a simple $200 SGD markup or at SRP right now.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Sports models? Which ones? I don't mind paying your HK friends $500 commission per watch if they aren't lying. And I am sure most here wouldn't mind as well.

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sports models? Which ones? I don't mind paying your HK friends $500 commission per watch if they aren't lying. And I am sure most here wouldn't mind as well.

we all have friends who have amazing friends one la....

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Classic datejust series (various size) and full gold watches from what i understand. You keen?

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
Lol $200 markup for datejust and full gold models waste of time...which kum gong will buy

LOL I was in HK about a month ago.

Hit most of the ADs in the Causeway Bay area, most had full gold sports models like Sub, Sky Dweller and YM2, as well as those in half gold.

Not Daytona, though.

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a brand new submariner date 2 tone

Was thinking between hulk or this.

End up getting this cause i dont want to pay so much for hype price.
Paid around 400 over retail.

A3JDtAu.jpg

Gone were the days where two tone can be obtained at discounted prices..

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe very rich people nothing much to invest

Use $$$ to play middle income people

Rich people don’t bother with using watches as investments lah. Talking about the truly rich, not 7-figure bank account type rich.

It’s middle income play middle income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.