Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't find anything on SimplyGo Telco...only about Transitlink, payment methods.

What are its offers?

Thanks.

I am paying $54 per month with Data x 3 subscription. How to get better deals with Singtel SIM-only plan ? I looked through the plans and hoping for better deals through SMS. Else the $15 for 20GB and paying extra $5.35 for caller ID get only 150 mins talk time and 500 SMS.

For those who are interested, try spam the following Singtel telesales number.

Be prepared for long wait, yesterday I have to wait 20 min on the line.

There is also a free subscription to entertainment.

2qdlLSc.png

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MyRepublic just launched a new Unlimited plan, unlimited data/sms/mins at $48/mth.

3GB/day, throttled speed thereafter.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not exactly, some phone plans only come with 2GB. They are likely tempted by the subsidised phone price.

that's precisely the trap!! the trap is the lure of "subsidized" phone prices where u can actually save more $$$ in the long run if you go for SIM-only plan...

the "subsidized" phone prices is more like making you pay the FULL phone (+ commission) in instalments...

if u only need 2GB... can always get $8 plan from redone or something... and buy the phone from 3rd party... saves more $$$...

regards,
wacky

townman

Reaction score

2qdlLSc.png

Your offer is better than mine in March which is without the free minutes and SMS, but still fine for me as I seldom make call and SMS, my bill is between $20 to $23, still better than previously paying $4x, hopefully by next March SingTel will offer the same or better renewal deal.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am paying $54 per month with Data x 3 subscription. How to get better deals with Singtel SIM-only plan ? I looked through the plans and hoping for better deals through SMS. Else the $15 for 20GB and paying extra $5.35 for caller ID get only 150 mins talk time and 500 SMS.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

if you need phone... buy phones here (or any 3rd party reseller...):
https://mobilesquare.com.sg/collections/all-new-phones

plan... go gomo:
https://www.gomo.sg/mobile

200min talktime... which is same as combo 2... 20GB for $20 and free caller ID... and no contract...

regards,
wacky

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
if you need phone... buy phones here (or any 3rd party reseller...):
https://mobilesquare.com.sg/collections/all-new-phones

plan... go gomo:
https://www.gomo.sg/mobile

200min talktime... which is same as combo 2... 20GB for $20 and free caller ID... and no contract...

regards,
wacky
Just July, I bought OnePlus 7Pro. Gomo wise, although is under Singtel. But still an MVNO. Anyway, will check with Singtel is the SMS promo a contract or what.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score

2qdlLSc.png
I want to chiong WWP Singtel shop.

lovejolin

Reaction score
Well partly because going reservist. And reservist sucks data if you get what I mean :s13:. Definitely gonna utlilise it. Besides extra $5.40 a month it’s like $0.18 per day over 30 days. If I didn’t addon the unlimited and I exceed data just once I can pay for 2 months. Imaginary or not, I sure know I won’t need to pay more than $25.40. Compared to what I was paying for 11GB @ $24? Makes perfect sense to sign up for $1.40 more.

the point is not about the contract... the point is about paying more $$$ for stuff u dun need... unless u feel song to spend $$$ just for some imaginary data u never use den ok... :s22::s22::s13:

regards,
wacky

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Just curious, can GOMO use Singtel Wifi ?

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Singtel promotion, what happen if I fill in the non-singtel number? Will the discount still applicable?

dryteletubby

Reaction score
Well partly because going reservist. And reservist sucks data if you get what I mean :s13:. Definitely gonna utlilise it. Besides extra $5.40 a month it’s like $0.18 per day over 30 days. If I didn’t addon the unlimited and I exceed data just once I can pay for 2 months. Imaginary or not, I sure know I won’t need to pay more than $25.40. Compared to what I was paying for 11GB @ $24? Makes perfect sense to sign up for $1.40 more.
Get a tpg SIM as well. That month when I had reservist I used up 30GB in 5 days.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
If they do a $18 1gb/day it would be tempting for sure.
Doubt so. They want to earn a minimum amount from you first. They give 3gb per day knowing that not all people will use up 3gb in a day but they still earn $48 from you. For 1gb per day, chances are they will charge minimum $25 to $30.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2qdlLSc.png

Think the link can subscribe online with the form. Why must call? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.