Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I met with a slight scratch collision at expressway. Very scare now, urgently need advice. Merging lane side by side with a delivery van.

This is my damages.
e5nhXyBl.jpg

ZYd4m7kl.jpg

O2APXSyl.jpg

This is the van.
2fSYwEkl.jpg

The delivery man insist he let his boss decide then find me.

Now for my side how?

Anyone has reliable workshop at Alexandra Village I can send in now to fix this, so that when return car it's not visible at all? Approximately how much I should budget for my repairs? How much to compensate the delivery van?

Really scare. I need advice. Please don't troll me

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Likely van can have 70% winning. Side swipe, but contact is van’s rear

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see on FB like gt ppl mention GR charges for the replacement car. Hence u are going to pay for 2 cars per day. That's what I saw. Better go confirm. Why don't go down on Monday to workshop? You just tell GR got something important to handle on Saturday can only go down on Monday..
GR claims must go down within 24hrs... The car also sit in the workshop untouched since Sat half day and Sunday close... If charge double, I rather don't sia..

$1070 is you pay for both right?
Your case not 50/50 according to bola system? If so why not??
Ya lor, worst case scenario is ready 1070 lor... :(

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@mobio bro. Before your family finds out, 收手 bah. IMO lah, it leads to no where de.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
boh tio caught. whats your problem? if you feel guilty, then stop. seem like you are expert, i also take my hat off you..... before anything happen, please wipe off all evidence. some things are meant to be kept a secret. get on with your life and treat your wife with care and love. If me, nothing guilty about it. i stop all these puck around business due to religion and my age. when its time for me to stop, i have to stop..... best is change new mobile number, get a new identity (a figure of speech). so no one knows. sometimes there are things will surface out by itself. so make sure wipe off everything and start afresh.

nope. just feel guilty , the lady is married also

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
"Women are nothing but troubles" stay away especially for married individual. most headache problems is family problem. control your dick even if one pick up a chio bu in the car. sometimes i have to cover my cock stand with my pouch and chant "nothing but trouble, nothing but trouble ..............". Tooooo CHIO BUEH TA HAN, voice so sweet, bang bua liap., just by chatting only cock stand liao cham:(.... once drop off. ho say settle, bye bye my love

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. i did told her ytd that at the end of the day we still belong to someone else...

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
why am i a expert? things just happened like tt.. haiz..

boh tio caught. whats your problem? if you feel guilty, then stop. seem like you are expert, i also take my hat off you..... before anything happen, please wipe off all evidence. some things are meant to be kept a secret. get on with your life and treat your wife with care and love. If me, nothing guilty about it. i stop all these puck around business due to religion and my age. when its time for me to stop, i have to stop..... best is change new mobile number, get a new identity (a figure of speech). so no one knows. sometimes there are things will surface out by itself. so make sure wipe off everything and start afresh.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13: k la k la. if you feel guilty, please make sure you wipe off everything clean clean. fire cannot cover paper. so best is to completely destroy any evidence

why am i a expert? things just happened like tt.. haiz..

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BpaESTfl.jpg

This one I still entitled right?

I am at workshop now. The pax say my excess confirm tio liao. Timely the other party just text me too after mia whole day. Say his workshop quoted $856 if I want mutual settlement. I of course reject sia, claim insurance.

Mu workshop pax smiling say the other party should be $200 job nia... So now for me is $1070 down the drain...

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
wa so xian nothing to do...... bit sleepyhead liao. waiting for my girl girl finish tuition then go peng again. peng from 0000hrs to 0900hrs then come home to stay at home for tutor to come until 1100.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.