edchys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tTpImh9l.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it safe to buy a Rolex from dealers (not AD) like Chuan Watch, Season Time, HJ watch, etc. ?

The very reputable dealers like Chuan and HJ (not familiar with Season Time), shouldn't be a problem. Just don't go MoneyMax.

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, is it safe to buy a Rolex from dealers (not AD) like Chuan Watch, Season Time, HJ watch, etc. ?

yes it is safe

Chuan watch is very well known. If you are going down, feel free to find a friend who always buy from them, can bargain for more discount.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturday
u0xNva2l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
The very reputable dealers like Chuan and HJ (not familiar with Season Time), shouldn't be a problem. Just don't go MoneyMax.
Thank you

yes it is safe

Chuan watch is very well known. If you are going down, feel free to find a friend who always buy from them, can bargain for more discount.

Thank you. How much bargain normally they can give, for example a rolex datejust 36?

Last edited:

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you

Thank you. How much bargain normally they can give, for example a rolex datejust 36?

depend on how often you buy from them. buy more = more discount, buy less = less discount. its the same for every watch shop.

If you aint looking to buy watch often, then just go to any AD or reseller, buy the one you like. then deal at a trusted watch shop to do verification, like Top hour.

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
depend on how often you buy from them. buy more = more discount, buy less = less discount. its the same for every watch shop.

If you aint looking to buy watch often, then just go to any AD or reseller, buy the one you like. then deal at a trusted watch shop to do verification, like Top hour.

I bought a Speedy from Chuan watch 1 year ago actually, but it is not hard to verify a speedy is fake or not, at least compared to Rolex. Thanks for your advice. It seems good that I will buy from Chuan watch then verify at other store

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u all watch collectors, if u own a few quartz watches, and those that u not intending to wear out, do u guys remove the battery?

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
peepur are buying Tudor bcos they can’t getch Rolex rah and mani buy to try and build relationship in hope to be able to get sports model from AD...if they realli wanted Tudor there’s a number of brand new pieces on carousel below rrp

No feel for rolex after getting my BB. Not ashamed for not owning a rolex. :D

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lololol.

wanted the titanium, but my SA say got ceramic and price difference of 1k. might as well.

best time to buy watches is during events. can push for discount lol.

congrats congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.