Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Jessie has never been the most prolific centre forward in front of goal and scoring goals," Solskjaer said.

"If you look at his career throughout he has other attributes. Jessie's contribution this season has been fantastic for me.

"He can take criticism, he can take being left out because he has got the right character to bounce back. I pick him, Gareth [Southgate] picks him. He knows he is a good player and we value him."

Looks like we are watching different matches :s22:

Good lo the manager knows what he is doing :)
We fans only watch the game. Come season end the league position, did we come close to challenge for any titles then we all know if the manager is right lo :D

RuMmYtUb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ole will never openly criticize anyone.

Ole praised Alexis but we know he’d be gone in this transfer window and so did he. Gone even on the back of our forwards looking light.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fans wanted United to play youth and here Ole answered the call and clearing deadwood by loaning them out hopefully people will buy them end of season.

Look at Rashy 112 appearance total 29goals?played out of position? Sadio Mane played lesser game already scored more. Just hope they all suddenly perform under ole ..

Last edited:

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"Jessie has never been the most prolific centre forward in front of goal and scoring goals," Solskjaer said.

"If you look at his career throughout he has other attributes. Jessie's contribution this season has been fantastic for me.

"He can take criticism, he can take being left out because he has got the right character to bounce back. I pick him, Gareth [Southgate] picks him. He knows he is a good player and we value him."

Of course must protect his darling media boy. Cannot throw him under the bus despite 0 goals and assists for 2019 because he will bring the Glazers more income through his social media.

runforyourlife

Reaction score

He pick him to make Pogba happy only la. Jiao Wei.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every United players is a hero themselves....unless you think they are **** and you can do better.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"unless u can do better" basically means cannot say anything and just sing glory glory man utd

good way to shut ppl up indeed.

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Every player got their role to play and some are to do the dirty jobs while other is to score goal and win the praise of fans.

Why keep bashing after only a few games into the season?

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Remember Ji Sung Park....fans at one times say he keep running like a headless chicken....but later SAF assign a role for Park to play and he stick to his roles.

December then we can tell who is really play like **** and bash them. As fans we should encourage the players to do better and then bash them at the end or mid season for not improving.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If only wanna hear the good things, then close the forum no need discuss lah.

Good we compliment, sing praises, why bad we cannot criticize? Lame.

Juan_Mata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fans got their wishes came true
Lukaku, Sanchez and Smalling are out
Forsee Lukaku and Sanchez partnership result in 20 over goals, wish them all best

Shinji Kagawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its always the same thing when we're in a slump la. The player thats not playing is somehow the messiah.

The young ones will definitely feature, hope they take their chances.

Gonna be a long road ahead boys.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fair enough, new season new style which Ole gotten rid of old players, brought in new younger players and giving youth chance to come in. so we lets see how everyone fits in to this system.

but 'hero' label....lol

and please don't suggest we can bash in december, mid season, or end season after saying 'unless can u do better'

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i actually dont have anyone in mind in the squad that i can say, "i rather he played over xxx"

our last line up is arguably our best players and we still struggled so its really gonna be a long road ahead
The player thats not playing is somehow the messiah.

Gonna be a long road ahead boys.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park has to compete with

Cr7 , Giggs, Nani, Anderson , Fletcher for a spot in the team

Lingard ? :s22:

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ltCycel.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.