Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Of course you need to unlock it if flashing, global, eu or any non miui rom if you're using k20 series

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

if you're using any xiaomi phone*

The actual Mi9t global rom should solve those issues. Problem is there's still 1-2 banking apps which require locked bootloader to function

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

then flash magisk and you're good to go.

dcmbdcmb

Reaction score
until now sg still no news of 128gb model... lol

side track a bit - anyone use Realme phone before? Realme has a similar model with pop up front cam. thinking of getting it and use for a few years until foldable phones become a norm.. :)

aucheukyan

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone flash global(non Indian) on their china device? Any advantage over the EU Rom? I have to root to use banking and singpass

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Q10spy

Reaction score
Mi 9T Pro Global and EEA are appearing and disappearing from the download page. Make sure to get the right one once available

dcAhOaw.jpg

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just flashed China rom recovery with miflash tool and locked my bootloader

Tried adding all my Visa, amex, master card to google pay and all works

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone double confirm the Mi9t pro with the global rom or the local Singapore set, fully support Full HD and HDR with netflix? As everyone knows widevine L1 support is inconsequential if Netflix don't whitelist the device like for example the Pocophone F1.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone double confirm the Mi9t pro with the global rom or the local Singapore set, fully support Full HD and HDR with netflix? As everyone knows widevine L1 support is inconsequential if Netflix don't whitelist the device like for example the Pocophone F1.

Why would you like to watch HD on a tiny screen?

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i see the HD icon on my indo set. not sure about hdr.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.