Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Other drivers want to pamper riders, that's their choice.

You want to put riders on a pedestal, that's your choice.

Whether I want to lower myself to accept $6 and break the law at pre-dawn hours, that's my choice.

If LTA officers are willing to accept $6 bribes to close an eye for children below 1.35, every driver will do.

Srs, passengers get irritated upon communication with drivers - they pay our income.

U don't take, others also take.

Y the need to talk?
Time is money

Cherryislife

Reaction score
EglNXxJl.jpg

Side track.
Honkies deserve a little respect.
Govt ban rally, they still go.
White cap ban rally, we diam diam.

Screwdiver

Reaction score
Another round of punishment to make drivers earn lesser.

Gojek: Get earnings of up to $425 a day with all-new incentives for you! Simply complete trips from 2 - 8 Sep, 1AM-12:59AM. Read more: gjk.sg/justdrive-0109-B

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
2nd that. If he she is studying full-time in the local uni, should concentrate get good grades. It's not a secret the FT students are winning the sinkie students by miles in grades. Else find internship also better

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Yes, agree 101%

Gruber

Reaction score
Jin cham...GoJek for coming week again give the flash incentives 28 trips for gross $425 and removed my points incentives. This past week see my daily earnings drop significantly because no more points incentives and yet still have to drive just as many trips. This week I drove 180 GoJek trips to try to hit the MWE top tier. I have never driven that many trips in a single week over the past two years of PHV driving. GoJeK really slashed the incentives and make life harder. Haiz....we need G/GJ but they don't need us. :(

양 다우 왕

Reaction score
Jin cham...GoJek for coming week again give the flash incentives 28 trips for gross $425 and removed my points incentives. This past week see my daily earnings drop significantly because no more points incentives and yet still have to drive just as many trips. This week I drove 180 GoJek trips to try to hit the MWE top tier. I have never driven that many trips in a single week over the past two years of PHV driving. GoJeK really slashed the incentives and make life harder. Haiz....we need G/GJ but they don't need us. :(

can u hit 180 trips?

Desking

Reaction score

You will earn the top up for min weekly guarantee, so they want to cap ur incentives liao.

Gruber

Reaction score
양 다우 왕;122551372 said:
can u hit 180 trips?

Yes I finished the 180th trip at 9:45pm with drop off at Clarke Quay Central. Went to pee and turn on 6s and was very fortunate to have a $54 trip back to Woodlands without even needing to set MD. It was a gruelling week of driving. I dread the coming week of driving. :(

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
180 trips a week mean 25 daily?! Really salute those of you clocking this sia. At least 10 hours a day???

Hot2002

Reaction score
如今,我知道我走错了这条路可是我还一直走下去,我还能回头吗?

Take it easy bro! Why be so hard on yourself? So many married man cheong LSB. There frenching is normal

Personally I quit frenching long ago. U are a good guy. I am the bad one

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
180 trips a week mean 25 daily?! Really salute those of you clocking this sia. At least 10 hours a day???

Should be more than 10hours. GJ got low and no ping period.

Must salute the patient and endurance....

Screwdiver

Reaction score
I leave home 8-9am and reach home after midnight. Thanks to GoJek.

Gojek can go and **** themselves.
Last week when they start this flash punishment, I switched over to Grab the next day.

Emailed them also. As long as this punishment is active, I will be driving Grab

Can't believe this week Kena this ** flash punishment again.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
new day new week! drive safe everyone! i am on mc today. gonna rest at home! take good care everyone! cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.