Android TV Box

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
My Mi Box just arrived in the mail. Finished setting up, and now I would like to sideload a few apps to watch my stuff. Any advice how? Sorry I’ve been a Apple user my entire life, so I’m not familiar with it. I understand I need a computer to download the programme files onto a thumb drive and then plug it into my Mi Box. But I read online ES file explorer has been removed- any other app/way I can install third party apps?

Any and all recommendation would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

WTF!!!!!

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
amazon jail break fire stick 4K ******* good leh
with US VPN

cheap

it does not comes with much app

got to load in yourself

anyone has this stick

arctic_silver

Reaction score
I've been using the fire stick 4k for a few days already. Personally I find it better than the mi box in term of stability. Only thing i dislike is the interface

vickyboi

Reaction score
Anyone has comments or feedback on Skystream 3+? Have a relative coming down fr overseas and thought of getting to buy and bring one in. Otherwise any recommendations for something high end that's future proof? I was thinking of the Nvidia Shield TV but I read that newer models are coming up. I'm looking for something high end that I don't need to change for a few years.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

arctic_silver

Reaction score
From what I heard, the new Nvidia shield would just be a refresh of the 2015 and 2017 models. In another word, very little change

vincento76

Reaction score
I'm also having issue casting the video via starhub go app to mibox s. Did you manage to solve this already?

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Is your issued resolved?

My Starhub Go version is 3.10.24. I am able to watch dramas on the device itself but when tried to cast it to mibox s, it went into a loading loop. I tried chromecasting other apps like netflix from the same device, no issue at all.

tmster

Master Member
Reaction score
amazon jail break fire stick 4K ******* good leh
with US VPN

cheap

it does not comes with much app

got to load in yourself

anyone has this stick

Fire tv don't need to jailbreak what, just enable debugging and you can sideload 3rd-party apps.

batigola

Reaction score
My Mi Box just arrived in the mail. Finished setting up, and now I would like to sideload a few apps to watch my stuff. Any advice how? Sorry I’ve been a Apple user my entire life, so I’m not familiar with it. I understand I need a computer to download the programme files onto a thumb drive and then plug it into my Mi Box. But I read online ES file explorer has been removed- any other app/way I can install third party apps?

Any and all recommendation would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
You can try FX File Explorer.

jiangqi

Reaction score
Anyone has comments or feedback on Skystream 3+? Have a relative coming down fr overseas and thought of getting to buy and bring one in. Otherwise any recommendations for something high end that's future proof? I was thinking of the Nvidia Shield TV but I read that newer models are coming up. I'm looking for something high end that I don't need to change for a few years.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6010 using GAGT

Use [X-plore] from Google Play Store for free.

vickyboi

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

xolatw

Reaction score
Not sure if it's a recent thing but my 酷喵影视vip suddenly can't watch full episodes of certain shows like 中国好声音2019. Used to be able to until recently I believe. Anyone has a way to get around this?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a recent thing but my 酷喵影视vip suddenly can't watch full episodes of certain shows like 中国好声音2019. Used to be able to until recently I believe. Anyone has a way to get around this?

click to pay.

or

use other apps.

中国好声音 is available on almost all good free china apps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.