Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reports say ankle but watched match seems like dead leg after kana knee from Lennon.

Good that he is now out of England squad.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reports say ankle but watched match seems like dead leg after kana knee from Lennon.

Good that he is now out of England squad.
Good! Hendie deserves this much needed two weeks rest. And then be ready for the home game against Newcastle

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
igmk5BQl.jpg

Mane got chance offside?

I notice Salah has been trying to learn to shoot from his right

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I notice Salah has been trying to learn to shoot from his right

Think Salah is always trying to improve. Defenders will force strikers to their weaker foot. If both are good it'll become more difficult to defend against.

He'll also be able to play across the entire frontline more effectively.

Eg Coutinho who almost always cut into the middle to get his shots off.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think Salah is always trying to improve. Defenders will force strikers to their weaker foot. If both are good it'll become more difficult to defend against.

He'll also be able to play across the entire frontline more effectively.

Eg Coutinho who almost always cut into the middle to get his shots off.

His right foot shootings are still weak

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp is a striker himself when he was playing for Mainz
He knows how to pacify this anger within Mane.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
play salah also wrong. don't play also wrong. whats wrong with people nowadays.

why can't you think such we were winning and Mane and Firmino got their goal so Klopp keep Salah on the field to see if he can score too.

A striker confidence is by scoring goals not by assist. If we are winning and still sub him out then would you agree that we keep in on the field when we are losing and he is off form?

Is salah undroppable?i don't understand klopp's insistence on playing salah yesterday when he clearly had an off day,is it a case of favoritism?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steven Gerrard Rangers will go top of the table if can beat Celtic, watching now.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway Hendo injury is how ar...
Nothing heard means nothing serious...
Good
Jus take it as keng rest time:s13:

He played well last night.

The Reds skipper dismissed suggestions the knock was a serious one, however, saying: "I was all right. I was fine, I don’t know, maybe the gaffer thought I was hobbling about a bit. But no, it’s fine.

firesnake4913

Reaction score
On Mane's reaction after being substituted...
I know [what it was about]. He was upset, that was obvious. You cannot hide his emotions like that. We spoke about it, everything is fine. We are individuals, we are emotional. It was a situation in a game obviously, what else could happen? It's not a phone call. It was a situation in the game he wasn't happy about and then that's completely fine. Would he do it in exactly the same manner again? Probably not, but it happens. Nothing happened, he didn't say any wrong words, it just looked a little bit different [to] how he looks usually. Of course, I can understand that it's a little story. Thank God we are now away for a week, so if you write something about it, we will not read it anyway. And after a week, nobody can remember anymore, so it's a really cool moment to do it. But it is all good really, all fine.

Good reply from Klopp :D

I always find his reply good #notbias

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our front three is so good that if a back 4 targets one the other 2 will score. If fit all 3 must play. They create so much space for each other

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn where got so many man u fan trolling? sometimes comment difference doesnt mean ppl r the scums fan leh ? mai ownself fight within ownself :s12::s12:

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rio Ferdinand is sour grapes as that Virgil van Dijk won the UEFA player of the year. I still think it's quite difficult for defenders to win it unless he is constantly being hyped up by the media.

Not sure whether UEFA is scared that Messi went awol for the prize presentation.
Every one was saying that Messi die die will win it this year for sure till the last min.
I am happy that Ali and VVD won it for their contribution last season.

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprise that Ali was not one of 3 players for the biggest award that night. He won the Golden Glove in the League and with Brazil, UCL winner + Copa as well. If he's not among top 3 for Ballon, those ******* must be crazy.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rio Ferdinand is sour grapes as that Virgil van Dijk won the UEFA player of the year. I still think it's quite difficult for defenders to win it unless he is constantly being hyped up by the media.

When Rio was a player as a **... no media came looking for him cos internet was just at its infancy, social media was just starting to hype up, henceforth he missed the chance.

But well for the sour grape, this is the kind of attitude you expect from a sh!t player! LOL

DeadmanINC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All inside their cave lor continue to laff

When Rio was a player as a **... no media came looking for him cos internet was just at its infancy, social media was just starting to hype up, henceforth he missed the chance.

But well for the sour grape, this is the kind of attitude you expect from a sh!t player! LOL

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why a defender who pocketed Messi cannot win it ah? Sour sour

cwcyenk

Master Member
Reaction score
Strikers are judged by goals while defenders are judge by tackles, clean sheets, headers won etc.

While Messi has scored 50 goals, I am sure VVD has made more tackles, won more headers and has a more than excellent defending record than 50.

You cannot just give an award to someone who scored 50 goals right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.