Do u use water filter at home?

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one can share review on hydroflux h2300 and aox water filter and alkaline water.

Saw these 2 brands outside.

Thanks

craybia

Master Member
Reaction score
i cant recall when i started using. a few months liao. still got 300+ litres to go. already ordered the replacement filter in case..

szxj

Reaction score
bought a basic alkaline water purifier from Evottar a few months back, like it that it was very no frills sitting nicely at the tabletop. Just nice wife got pregnant, so was happy that my purchase can be put to better use.

Recently they called to say they got a upgrading promotion to upgrade to a machine that can also produce acidic water which they told me can disinfect stuff. Since the little one is coming in a few months and I'm quite paranoid about germs and stuff now, I thought why not. So far so good though.

Acetone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. You don’t know what kind of rust, impurities are in the piping. Best to get a decent water filter

I always think our water from tap is clean until I installed the filter.
After 3 months, the white filter turned brown.

boiling is not good enough.

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone aware of this prefilter by AOSMITH?
https://www.aosbath.com/a-o-smith-home-pre-filter/#faq

I was told this was allowed by the authorities.

You can filter particulates larger than 100 microns.

However, I noticed that 3M has AP902 which filters larger than 5 micron, that is like 20x better!

Anyone aware if we are allowed to install this? If AOSMITH can, that means the 3M AP902 is allowed too?

Thanks!

DriftKing

Reaction score
Anyone buy their 3m water dispensers from Malaysia? It’s like 2500 RM vs 1600 SGD!

Of course got to ownself install..

Up for this, finding this ridiculously priced locally as well. I checked out the installation it doesnt really take much effort just an additional adaptor from cold water out.

Anyone did this and where did you get it from?

DragonBlack

Banned
Reaction score
Here is not India.

I have one at home in my kitchen installed on the sink with its own tap by previous owner. But it has now become a white elephant.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any alternative to hyflux water filter? those cartridge type? i think their quality is going downhill liao... :( so much for sarporking a local sg coy... pui...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.